Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • laughed
    • Jul 2009

holy molyyyyy! David elsewhere huh? he's crazy - that strobing is AWESOME.

Comment

• CDG Diffusion Line
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by andrewislasorad View Post
      only when i wear my cdg skirt

: (

Comment

• trentk
        • Oct 2010

I think my hands would look awesome in CCP mutant gloves.... I lost the tip of my left middle finger when I was 3.
        "He described this initial impetus as like discovering that they both were looking at the same intriguing specific tropical fish, with attempts to understand it leading to a huge ferocious formalism he characterizes as a shark that leapt out of the tank."

Comment

• theetruscan
          • Jan 2008

My parrot just got upset that I wasn't giving him attention and tore into my taxes.
          Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

• Fade to Black
            • Sep 2008

CDG, you have TONS of fans in Hong Kong. Don't know if they're the fans you want, but fans regardless.
            www.matthewhk.net

let me show you a few thangs

Comment

• whitney
              • Dec 2009

hide-san/nobu-san of sharpservicejapan is helping me proxy this pair of pants.................i asked if they can help me get some kit kat flavours.. their reply..of course..don't know why i didn't think of that before.
              you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• syed
                • Sep 2010

^ Green tea Kit Kats FTW. My friend gave me some she picked up when she went to Japan, they were lurvely.
                "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• MoFiya
                  • Sep 2007

Great idea... Can anybody recommend a good homepage with japanese sweets?
                  I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                  But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• endersgame
                    • Aug 2009

i have to write a letter of recommendation for someone. i hate these things..

Comment

• whitney
                      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by syed View Post
                      ^ Green tea Kit Kats FTW. My friend gave me some she picked up when she went to Japan, they were lurvely.
                      same, i ordered one of that and the cheesecakes and the shinshu ringo..i would order one of everything but i have to pace myself.

Originally posted by MoFiya View Post
                      Great idea... Can anybody recommend a good homepage with japanese sweets?

thats the page they gave me for kit kat selection, but you can always ask..if theres anything particular in mind--
                      you stole my signature :insert mad face:

Comment

• MoFiya
                        • Sep 2007

Yeah but I would order sth else in addition. I guess ordering two packages of kitkats isn't worth the shipping costs et al... Any other recommendations?
                        I have dreams of orca whales and owls
                        But I wake up in fear

BBS for sale (Sz 48-52)

Comment

• nictan
                          • Jul 2009

Just got THE call. From Barclays Capital. I'll be there as an intern this coming summer. Extremely excited about it. Quite an achievement for myself, considering im not even in my penultimate year yet, only in my second.

Comment

• syed
                            • Sep 2010

Taking a year out of University for the second time. I was pretty much expecting it because I've been really unwell this year, but still...not the best birthday ever. When I finally do get to graduate and do an MA in History of Dress, it will all be worth it.
                            "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• AKA*NYC
                              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by endersgame View Post
                              i have to write a letter of recommendation for someone. i hate these things..
                              have them write it and just add your signature. isn't that how these things are supposed to be done? that's always been the case for me.
                              LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• theetruscan
                                • Jan 2008

Originally posted by AKA*NYC View Post
                                have them write it and just add your signature. isn't that how these things are supposed to be done? that's always been the case for me.
                                Really depends on the situation. That's a common approach, but if it really matters, a professor/recommender who knows the game will write a better letter than the recommendee (Not a word, whatever) could simply because the recommender knows what should be there.

The way letters of recommendation seem to work in my field, I imagine few students needing one know what should be in one for maximum effect.
                                Hobo: We all dress up. We all put on our armour before we walk out the door, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re trying to be someone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎