Women's Footwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rider View Post
    may i ask how these particular ones ran? if one was normally a 37 in rick owens footwear would a 38 be swimming? thanks in advance.
    I'm guessing they would be too big on you, unfortunately. All the "sandal" models I have tried have been only good in my own size. Beautiful shoes none the less.

Comment

• hurhur
      • Jan 2011

any idea how acne footwear sizing goes? I know the 'pistol' model runs a whole size bigger.

looking to get these for my girlfriend. she's usually a size 37. but it is only available in 36. anyone got sizing advice?

thanks

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

/\ are you soliciting aesthetic advice as well?
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Patroklus
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

kinda looks like caterpillar decided to get into the fashion game by cashing in on the mountain of rickalikes

complete the look with a flannel wrap cardigan and stonewashed dropcrotch jeans

Comment

• hurhur
            • Jan 2011

would not mind any kind of advice. thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
              thoughts?
              get them, but not for that price.

Comment

• Patroklus
                Banned
                • Feb 2011

ssense already sold out of the largest size and I haven't seen anyone else with the translucent heel version. I'd appreciate a tip if anyone happens to see them.

Comment

• Rosenrot
                  • Aug 2010

Originally posted by Patroklus View Post
                  ssense already sold out of the largest size and I haven't seen anyone else with the translucent heel version. I'd appreciate a tip if anyone happens to see them.
                  Well searching through Polyvore helps, several retailers stock them. Also as a last resort you can call up the London store, or your local ones.

Originally posted by hurhur View Post
                  would not mind any kind of advice. thanks!
                  You could start by telling us what your girlfriend likes/ is looking for and you'll get a better response from other people. Unless you're hell bent on getting those Acne boots.
                  Last edited by Rosenrot; 03-10-2012, 06:41 PM.
                  Originally posted by Patroklus
                  Better too adventurous than not enough
                  everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• alyabebo
                    • Nov 2010

Does anyone have expirience with wearing this kind of marsell flats ?
                    My mother forced me to buy them, cause this is real good shoes. But they're seems to me a bit small. My size is 41, and they are 40. Ofcourse when i tried them on in the store they were fitting well. So, can I count on wear them in ?

Comment

• rider
                      eyes of the world
                      • Jun 2009

i do go up a half size in some styles of marsell because can they run short.

Comment

• theseasonofmist
                        • Feb 2011

I wear one whole size down - I am usually a 36/36.5 in most brands, but wear a size 35 in Marsell...it really does depend on the style.

Comment

• lowrey
                          ventiundici
                          • Dec 2006

how are they small? the toebox might stretch in height, but probably not much in length.
                          "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

yes, short length is where i ran into a quandary with a pair of open toe heels and i had to go up a size. with a lot of heels this isnt uncommon though. flats should be more straightforward for fit.
                            Last edited by rider; 03-19-2012, 05:51 AM.

Comment

• Rosenrot
                              • Aug 2010

Hi all, I'm in no way affiliated to Anastasia Radevich but I'm always excited to share her work. I've interviewed her once and she's a real tough cookie (in terms of perseverance), and a pleasant one too. Her previous work includes the LED lit up shoes which got everyone's tongue wagging, but I must say I love her new collection a lot more. I believe all her shoes are available for custom order to anyone who's willing to fork out a grand or two.

The Lost Civilisation

“LOST CIVILIZATIONS” narrates a story of the lost civilizations
                              of the past, present and the future. Here is the "Past" part of it.

The "Past " will walk you through civilizations that,despite all technological advancements, were doomed to vanish. They have been submerged beneath the seas, after the sea level rose and flooded lands that have been host to the humans before.

The shoe pieces have textures reminiscent to those brought up from the depth of the oceans and aesthetics of those civilizations. The constructions of shoes is sculpted from metal and then galvanized and rusted.

It took 95 days of hard work to create this part of the collection.

Last edited by Rosenrot; 03-19-2012, 03:10 AM.
                              Originally posted by Patroklus
                              Better too adventurous than not enough
                              everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• CHRIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006

those are all insane! a bit too much, i gotta say...

these MMM mesh / lucite heels are GORGEOUS! although i'm not quite sure how they'd look on

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎