X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cremaster
    • Jan 2010

00 Volume 1: Robert Knoke

Not sure if this is a magazine or a one off catalogue but it is a collection of works by artist Robert Knoke who has painted many fashion portraits (Rick, Damir etc). There was an opening at the New Museum for New York fashion week.
    Not my style but worth a look -

• Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I am sure a few SZers went to the opening. I was going to go, but ended up having a conflict in schedule. It looked like fun though. I was going to write the review of the book but it seems like Nouveau PR (no affiliation with Mike) is not the most savvy company out there...

The people behind the book are the same crew as behind Six Scents.

P.S. I can't wait for Fuuma's comments on this.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• lowrey
      ventiundici
      • Dec 2006

It's basically a book by Robert Knoke, rather than a magazine. I assume it will be some sort of a series considering this is titled volume 1, but I don't know how it will continue.
      "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Fuuma
        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I am sure a few SZers went to the opening. I was going to go, but ended up having a conflict in schedule. It looked like fun though. I was going to write the review of the book but it seems like Nouveau PR (no affiliation with Mike) is not the most savvy company out there...

The people behind the book are the same crew as behind Six Scents.

P.S. I can't wait for Fuuma's comments on this.
        WTF am I supposed to say?
        Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
        http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

You know, the inversion (perversion?) of relationship between fashion and art, etc. Although your WTF seems quite indicative :)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎