• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Staton Viguier
    • Jan 2008

Two rare Carpe Diem coats. Small sizes

Conditions

Paypal only please
    All Paypal fee's must be accounted for by the buyer.

Shipping includes Registered Airmail
    + An express service is available on request at additional cost
    USD
    Sale is final
    Last edited by Staton Viguier; 10-01-2010, 09:25 PM.
  • Staton Viguier
    • Jan 2008

1. Carpe Diem long leather coat in black, size 02, from '05

100% buttery soft leather, fully lined with wool and cashmere. Leather extends across half the interior of the jacket, there must be at least three Julius riders' worth of leather in this piece. Sleeve can be rolled up to reveal tattered raw hem lining. The leather around the chest and shoulder is quite smooth, while the leather towards the base of the coat has been hammered/distressed. Hook closure. Perhaps unlike the Linea long leather coats and similar, this piece can be toned down. I found myself wearing it with just a LS grey tee. Retailed at $4000 in '05. Worn a couple of times, but in flawless condition. SOLD

Last edited by Staton Viguier; 10-01-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• Staton Viguier
      • Jan 2008

2. Carpe Diem long cotton coat in dark forest green/olive, from 06

Made from an amazing thick cotton that offers a tactile experience like paper. Certainly something that needs to be experienced in person. The material is rigid but designed to crease and crumple with wear. The colour darkens along these crease lines. Half-lined, hook closure. Tagged size 03, but fits exactly like a men's 02 or 44. Worn lightly on two occasions.. in immaculate condition. Canvas bag included. A truly one of a kind piece, unfortunately i've outgrown it. SOLD!!

Last edited by Staton Viguier; 10-01-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎