Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • syed
    • Sep 2010

Suddenly the time I landed a nollie laser down some steps is not that cool (yeah I know, but I'm a beginner).
    "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

Comment

• beardown
      rekoner
      • Feb 2009

I know they were limited to 300 boards so a google search might track down an online retailer offering them up. The local shop got 3 in stock and sold through them so hopefully they'll be hard to find.
      Originally posted by mizzar
      Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• Peasant
        • Jul 2009

If anyone wants to watch a ripping part, check out Westgate's new shoe vid. No offense to Daewon, but this type of skating blows it away.

I took these dudes around a bit. I've taken multiple pros to that bump over bar and no one ever ollied it. Sickest KF I've ever seen in person. And Leo ollied it first try after beers and shots. That guy is total annihilation.

Comment

• BUMMER
          • Feb 2010

^I hear ya Eternal: Getting around the city on crutches, subways and all, for 2 months made me, an already tame skater, even more tame..

Any Dylan Reider fans on here?
          I normally get into Drehobl and Deerman for gnarly style to Haslam, Dill and Jerry Hsu for tech-y/ultra-finesse style.. But Dylan Reider just plain gets me psyched to get on my board-Totally natural flow and sick tricks all around. Check his Gravis video. So sickkkkkk.

Comment

• jogu
            • Jun 2009

^ dude i LOVE drehobl , i mean i dont like tranny but even when i watch his tran vids im like whewwww boy , then u go back and watch his old vids of him doin street and its like yaaaaaaaa thats what im talkin bout . oh and i like baku stuff also lol i even had barriers set up in my basement but lazy as hale lately and have no desire to sweat bullets in the grime down there , i always walk back upstairs smellin like mold and dirt

Comment

• BUMMER
              • Feb 2010

Nice. He's definitely one of the sickest.
              Good story: Was skating down a main street in Chinatown and as I skated by a quiet side street a hardcore pack of 4-5 skaters literally merged around me... (It was very West Side Story.)
              Anyway, I noticed the guys in front of me were riding bigger wheels, just like me, so I was thinking, "Cool: Old school dudes, probably out of towners looking for spots.." We all stopped at a red light/busy street and I look at the guy directly to my right: It's f'n Drehobl himself. No Gonz in sight, but he's with a pack of similarly lumberjack looking guys. I was sooo tempted to just be like, "Are you going to yadda yadda or blah blah spot!!?" and tag along like a total fan, but I restrained myself... What was I supposed to say anyway?

Comment

• BUMMER
                • Feb 2010

Oh, and barriers in the basement: Thats pretty epic. How many people did it take to even get it down there?
                Hope you have candles burning on either side BA KU style... I used to have a bank made out of a ping pong table in my basement... But I haven't had a basement for years..

Comment

• amen
                  • Dec 2010

dime store crew - bunch of young kids from montreal put together a good video...lots of personality

Comment

• plasmoplas
                    • Sep 2010

better

that video was shit.

this one (although about bikes) is better.

to prevent total threadjacking, lemme add that i'm glad the snow has finally melted here so i can get back to longboarding. there's a 10mi bikepath with a *slight* decline the whole way that's super mellow to ride.

i have an awesome commute.

Comment

• BUMMER
                      • Feb 2010

What?
                      Amen's video was shit?^
                      Incorrect.

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

the hell outta here with bikes lol

Comment

• BUMMER
                          • Feb 2010

^And the Sinead O' Journey soundtrack on that outback bmx video was sooo rad too btw.

Comment

• snafu
                            • Apr 2008

plasmoplas thanks for posting that, reminds me of where i grew up, and my teenage years spent in the scottish forrest on my bike.

Comment

• Peasant
                              • Jul 2009

I have some friends who BMX, but when it comes down to it.. fuck bikes. The culture behind it is whack and they ruin ledges. Jocks gone punk, basically.

That Dimestore vid was cool. It was filmed really well. I need to post my Weird Shit part.

Comment

• snafu
                                • Apr 2008

I alwasy had a mountain bike never liked bmx, but nearly bought a trial bike a few times.

i used to ride dirt: homemade dirt jumping tracks and north shore a little bit, i tried downhill a few times but my bike wasn't really right for proper downhill.
                                When i was between 11-15 i used to live on my bike use it for hours a day, ride in the forrest during the day, jump the bunkers on golf courses, then when light fell ride into the city to jump stairs, gaps, walls, from level on a carpark down the other that sort of thing.

Its terrible now; whenever i get on a bike i miss it, and i doubt i could do half of the things i did when i was 13; now at 21.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎