Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KM80
    • Mar 2008

That's awesome, congrats on the vid dude!

Love the ride out on that kickflip into the bank.

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

Ha.. thanks. That was second try. First try I was kicked out. Thought I'd give it one more go and I really didn't expect to end up back on my board.

Comment

• TheNotoriousT
        • Oct 2009

Dont know if these have been posted before.
        Very nicely shot and well worth checking out!
        WTF flat ground tricks (1000 fps slow motion)Subscribe! http://bit.ly/17WKKbTUncommon skateboarding tricks in super slow motion. Filmed at 1,000 frames per ...

Your childhood is calling, and it won't necessarily be pretty. Kilian Martin and I battle the desert sun to bring you a new look at an old waterpark.To supp...
        "Townes Van Zandt is the best songwriter in the world and I'll stand on Bob Dylan's coffee table in my cowboy boots and say that"

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Darkstar's new vid / promo on the Thrasher site. 8 min, no bullshit, Decenzo destroys.

Comment

• luke
            • Mar 2011

that darkstar promo thing is okay, decenzo and plg kill it. your mag minute was pretty awesome, too!

i'm obsessed with this video now. night skating, awesome non-life-threatening spots, fun, perfection. this reminds me of why i started in the first place and making do with whatever you have.

Comment

• Peasant
              • Jul 2009

Thanks Luke. That Suciu video is incredible. Such a rad concept that the video was based on old, inspirational clips (ie. Mike Carroll SF library line, Tim O'Connor trying the ender). This guy will definitely be putting out some of the best stuff in years to come.

The Darkstar video is good but typical. I liked PLG's part as well. I sort of miss vert parts begin in videos.

Comment

• shdws
                • Sep 2011

I need more!!!

Now this guys got speeeed

Last edited by shdws; 09-09-2012, 01:54 AM.
                Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

• KM80
                  • Mar 2008

I didn't know if I should post this in Skateboarding or WTF...

It's tough to write a caption for skating like this. We'll try to keep it simple: David sought out the gnarliest street spots in existence and annihilated them. Mix that in with his timeless transition skills and you have one of the best parts we've ever seen.

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

That part is so gnarly. Ender is ridiculous.

Comment

• doldrums
                      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by shdws View Post
                      austyn gillette part[/youtube]
                      wow - nice part. so refreshing to see something devoid of any fisheye or other offensive lenses / animation. if only it was strictly skating. nevertheless, been wanting to see a part like this for as long as i can remember.

Comment

• doldrums
                        • Dec 2008

i've watched this a trillion times the last few days. that future islands singer takes me back to tenacious d (in a good way?)

[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Peasant
                          • Jul 2009

That part is great. Sorry S.. I have to disagree with you about the song. Ha.
                          Do you like The Magnetic Fields? They're playing in a few weeks.. already have tix.

Comment

• doldrums
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
                            That part is great. Sorry S.. I have to disagree with you about the song. Ha.
                            Do you like The Magnetic Fields? They're playing in a few weeks.. already have tix.
                            Singers affect doesn't take you back to college and watching tenacious d? C'mon

Comment

• bryantyj
                              • Jun 2010

P.Rod.
                              I thought he might still be a kid but damn he has grown up but still as cool. Master of flat land.

Comment

• shdws
                                • Sep 2011

^P. Rodd is so flipping overrated it's not even funny, at all.

Love how Austyn Gillette switches the way he pushes with ease. First vid I saw I was like W T F?? he rides regular and goofy. Dylan Rieder and Chaz Ortiz are also two skaters you just can't really get bored of watching.

This I have watched so many times it's not funny, what's worse is it made me like ONE Kanye song

BEAST:
                                Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎