• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Landadel
    Banned
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Would like to restart the coffee machine discussion. Does one absolutely need to spend $1k to get a good machine?
    I would´t call this a compromise as one does´t have to be a coffee expert to enjoy a good espresso.

Someone already posted this little machine. I own one and it does everything you need in order to get a good espresso, considering you have some good beans to use it with.
    It´s quite minimalistic, easy to clean and doesn´t take up too much space in the kitchen. I highly recommend it.

Comment

• absintheparty
      • May 2013

On a budget, this Rok manual espresso is outstanding. It does have a steep learning curve though - which is half the fun.

Spend your money on a really good grinder is my opinion.

Comment

• endersgame
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Landadel View Post
        My girl and I just got a dyson and it´s perfect. May I ask what made you give yours away?
        it had no suction and and included everything bad that interest1 has to say about it.

Originally posted by interest1 View Post
        Can't say enough about my Miele cooktop, either. German-made and worth every sky-high penny.
        i was considering miele for appliances during my reno but since i just boil water and eat out all the time, it was too cost prohibitive. i would still love to have a miele in-wall speed oven, steamer oven, and plumbed coffee machine all lined up on a wall.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎