X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 123abc123
    • Aug 2010

Hair

Recently I have been looking for a new hair cut to accompany my new shirts, jackets, jeans and all the other shiz that has left me bankrupt this x-mas.

Anyway I wanted to create a thread dedicated to all things hair throughout the years. Sort of like a "style inspiration" for hair. Fashion shows, movies anything and everything relevant to hair.
    BLOG

"I know that I know nothing"
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Doesn't everyone have the same haircut? One part shaved off, another part long.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Mikevigar
      • Jan 2010

Get your other half to cut it. Its not only cheap, but also means you don't have to fret about whether it turns out excatly how you were hoping, you just get what you're given.

Comment

• galia
        • Jun 2009

my sister cuts mine, but same difference. she's good though, I've seen horrors come out of this method

Comment

• DRRRK
          • Aug 2009

Heirloom was faster. Take a look:

http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/sho...highlight=hair

Comment

• Mikevigar
            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by galia View Post
            my sister cuts mine, but same difference. she's good though, I've seen horrors come out of this method
            I'm sure there are many horrors, but my hair is shit (thin, slightly receding and floppy) so I can strive towards it looking like something, but as soon as I go outside it gets blown around etc...

As such, I'd rather not worry too much about it and live with whatever it wants to do every morning after a bit of wax. All it costs me is a grumpy girlfriend every 5 weeks!

Comment

Originally posted by DRRRK View Post
              was gonna say.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍