Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HWith
    • May 2007

Has anyone seen these trousers in a less cropped version? I'm basically looking for RO tailored drop crotch trousers and these are perfect but a tad too short.

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

how tall are u ? theyre kinda long iirc , maybe try emailin them and askin for the length . antonioli is sometimes slow w /respondin but they will eventually get back to u .
      these also http://www.mrporter.com/product/303486

Comment

• HWith
        • May 2007

Not that tall, about 180. Maybe the pants also have a couple of inches to let out. It might actually work. The thing is now that I need a 46 and it's sold out. The ones you linked to are also a possibility, but again the 46's are sold out. Sigh.

Comment

• jskidder1
          • Jan 2011

Be aware that the pair from Mr. Porter is not as dropped in the crotch. It's not really a drop crotch at all, more of just a very long inseam. The ones with the extended tab closure are the ones with the true Rick drop.

Comment

• Lane
            • Aug 2010

how thick is the leather of the vegetable lamb high collar intarsia this season? dont wanna pay full retail if its meh compared to older seasons
            Last edited by Lane; 09-28-2011, 06:56 PM.

Comment

• sshum88
              • Dec 2007

Have anyone here handled and tried on the Double Tokyo Cashmere Coat? What's the material and construction like?

It appears that one would have to size up one if you want to wear it closed with the belt. Also I've never seen any pics where the coat is worn open - anyone try this?

Last edited by sshum88; 12-15-2011, 01:08 PM.
              Originally posted by eat me
              If you can't see the work past the fucking taped seams , cold dye wash or raw hems - perhaps you shouldn't really be looking at all.

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

/\ picture? i tried on some things in the showroom, but i rarely know the garment names.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jskidder1
                  • Jan 2011

it's this one:

it doesn't require a size up for the coat itself, but the belts on all the coats are running way too small (almost unwearable).

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

Material is super nice, soft and warm. In terms of size, they are pretty much TTS, but real snug, so if you want to layer anything more than a single layer top I personally would size up to be more comfortable. I have only ever worn it open, which is nice. Belts are indeed super tight.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Zenith
                      • Jun 2009

The website which those pics are taken from suggests that thing fits huge. Not sure how much I trust their measurements though.

Comment

• Czx
                        • Feb 2011

(if nobody minds, as I didn't got any real answer in small questions)

To follow up on coat questions, any thoughts on this one
                        http://www.luisaviaroma.com/index.as...seasProdID=54I ?
                        Mainly concerned about the warmth and how would it pair with rather slimmed down figure as I'm not sure about that. So, anybody had a chance to try it on? Also, size up one if I want to layer, yes?
                        néant
                        Last.FM paranoia
                        Ambient/noise/glitch/eai / On FB
                        0 > ∞

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡