No announcement yet.

InAisce FW11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very nice. i like the expression of the models very much. very beautiful people. I usually don't comment on models, but these guys are exceptionally beautiful in my eye. as well as the clothes. looking forward to see it in person.

Comment

• zamb
      • Nov 2006

while the girl is indeed wearing a few mens pieces, there are pieces in the collection that are specifically made for women............not a whole womens line per se, but a selection of womens pieces because there is a significantly growing number of women who have bought the mens pieces.....

and no, they are not wearing the same size boots,

there are several boots made in the collection,
      the girl might be wearing a 40 or 41, I have a pair in 41, they are relly well made and should be checked out...........
      “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
      .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• andrew
        • Sep 2009

I'll echo that overall the womens is nicer but i think this is a step forward for the label. I like the simpler pieces personally as a pet hate of mine is fussy seaming but aside for that I like what i see, nice shapes, colours and textures. I think my favourite looks though are the three with the cropped trousers, a really nice shape and a refreshing break from the slim leg.

Comment

• Peasant
          • Jul 2009

Only now do we see women in the look-book due to the huge response from Women picking up the previous mens pieces. I can see why they began purchasing them in the first place.

Incredible collection. So many pieces stand out, but compliment it's entirety. His fabric choice and design are so flattering of one another. Not over-designed and with a touch of history. His construction is top-notch as well. Jona is a hard working man, and it shows. Hell yeah.

Comment

• interest1
            • Nov 2008

When we do away with labels, which I've always found to be more of a hinderance than anything else, what remains are beautiful clothes which suit both genders equally.

Yes, at its inception InAisce was considered a menswear line. And yes, this marks the first season Jona branched out with a quote unquote official capsule collection of "women's" pieces. That said, each & every piece from this collection – as well as the 3 that have come before it – quietly thumbs its nose at the antiquated idea of gender propriety and instead, just works on the human body – whether that body happens to be male or female.

* I can say this because I've tried on just about every InAisce style produced – from jackets to pants (even those kick-ass cracked leather ones in the photo, above) – and they all looked "right" on my female body. In the same vain (pun intended), I've witnessed male clients in the Paris showroom trying on some of the "women's" pieces photographed on model, Senna, above, and yeah – shit looked just as cool.

And Christian - no apologies necessary; I personally consider it saving the best for last.
            sain't

Comment

• SVRulez
              • Feb 2009

Very nice collection. For some reason I find some of the men's pieces a little too feminine at times. On the other hand, the more rugged looks work very well on the girl. Probably because she's very beautiful.

Comment

• semper
                • Feb 2009

I love this. The tops are all beautiful. Especially the long black coat.
                And good leather
                sicut lilium inter spinas

Comment

• upsilonkng
                  • May 2010

And quite surprising Blackbird will be carrying this line!! That's a huge boost isn't it? it's already on their blog. I know this will make it way better known just in my circle of friends/musicians etc..

Comment

• holger
                    • Mar 2009

i can not believe what i see here.
                    this is a great collection. i am very enthusiastic.
                    where can i buy this great stuff?
                    Video

Originally posted by TheNotoriousT
                    SZ Stock ausm Arsch und entspannen!

Comment

• interest1
                      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by holger View Post
                      i can not believe what i see here.
                      this is a great collection. i am very enthusiastic.
                      where can i buy this great stuff?
                      The following retailers & online stores currently carry InAisce; I'm assuming the list will likely grow with the Fall collection being so strong. I'd suggest keeping updated through the label's website for the most accurate information. Hope this helps!

-Sartorialoft
                      -H Lorenzo
                      -IF
                      -Blackbird
                      -The Archive
                      -Downtown
                      -Layers
                      -Zekka
                      -Serpentine
                      -Isetan
                      -Mercury
                      -Restir
                      sain't

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

just came back rom the showroom

saw the stuff already in NY, but seeing the showroom setup is really wonderful.

Jona has done a helluva Job.

M, it was also great seeing you yesterday.............If i dont see you again before ileave see you in NY!
                        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• lost53
                          • Dec 2010

Looking very good, the shapes are fantastic as are the fabric's.
                          The double layer blazer is on the top of my list! Bought some pieces from layers last year, and they became firm favourites. There seems no watering down of the designs, as I feel some other designers have done. This and Devoa get my vote so far.

Comment

• Pinoy
                            • Dec 2006

wow. speechless at how good this collection is.

i keep looking at it over and over again-- can't wait to try out those seamed pants as well as a few of those jackets...

starting to save now!

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

That shearling is motherfucking sick.
                              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Yan
                                • Mar 2008

My favourite collection from AW11 so far. Picked up a piece from Layers the other day and it may well become my jacket of choice for this spring.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎