Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-3 PRICE DROPS Merz in UNDERCOVER? DD Tabi ANN MENS XS & Cardi L LOTS of RO ALL NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

ITEM: Rick OWENS DRKSHDW Berlin Cut Jeans, Black Overdye mis-tag 28 x 37 NEW/Unworn

Rick OWENS DRKSHDW Berlin Cut Jeans sz 28 x 37 new and unworn * Low rise 9" vs normal 10" but has benefit of being much more slim than the usual Berlin fit.

I have accumulated a lot of jeans -- a lot of DRKSHDW -- in particular over the years. These are mis-tagged. I was pretty annoyed when I ordered them, but I figured that someone would want them -- they're a great color after all. A very desired one: scraped black.

These are new with tags and come with the usual set of extra buttons.

Color: scraped black

Details: Plain back pockets (very important), no whiskering, nice, individual, distressing details...seam on inner thigh, unfinished hem, extra buttons, metal bits, creases have been "pre-fixed" in the area behind the knees.

Measurements:
    Waist 31"
    Rise 9"
    Hips (or whatever word is analogous for men) 38"
    Inseam 37"

Fabrication: 100%. Medium to heavy weight, distressed over-dyed denim.

Fit pics - here they are on my male fit model, Merzbowie

They are a tad big on him -- he prefers slimmer jeans. (He's a 44). Some 44s would prefer this fit, in other cases 46 would prefer these because they are slimming.

Asking: SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:15 AM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

HUSSEIN CHALAYAN 2-LAYER Sateen Cotton/Linen with Architectural Bell Sleeve sz 42 NWT

I heart this Chalayan. Because it is so sculpted, I felt that I couldn't alter it without ruining its integrity. Size IT 42. The following are photos I took for the archive. Keep in mind the quality of the secondary line is ace -- it's produced at the same factory as the first in Italy. It ain't no Marc by Marc.

Fabrication: 45% Cotton, 55% LINEN

Check out the construction on the sleeves:

As envision by the HC crew:

Ask for measurements if you're not sure. It should be fitted.

Condition: New with Tags
      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:16 AM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

New w Tag Rick Owens Draped Neck Oiled Calf Leather with a Peplum back. The female 'Molino'. AW10 GLEAM. Sz IT 40.

I tell myself I can be fine with an IT 40. WRONG, I'm a 38, a fact that annoys me to no end since most stores are no longer even buying IT 38 from Rick. Still, I am now editing with a clear mandate: if it doesn't fit perfectly, it's going (unless it's Junya.)

For the sake of comparison, I'm 5'4, 95 lbs or thereabouts. I was wearing a thick knit of some sort under this jacket. I see this as the female answer to the male Molino and will not likely be seen in any All-Saints shops anytime soon. The oiled calf is definitely a spring/fall leather, and is much more structured than the less expensive lamb (it also holds up like a champ), but you can wait to wear it, right?

The zipper reaches to the neck. You can "rest" the zipper at any point along its track. As such, you'll have several ways of wearing the jacket. Fully open, you have a leather 'tab' detail. If you choose to wear the jacket with the neck zipped entirely, you can wear the draped portion stiff and standing up or you can flatten it to the side, as I would prefer.

Has the usual Rick details: twist ladder seam on arms (to facilitate stacking), wool patch underneath arms for comfort, full lining with two interior, button-closed pockets.
        Detail images upon request.

Retail: $3000 with tax
        Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:17 AM.

Comment

• nahneun
          • Feb 2011

please check your pms! thank you!

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡