Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

23-3 PRICE DROPS Merz in UNDERCOVER? DD Tabi ANN MENS XS & Cardi L LOTS of RO ALL NEW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

23-3 PRICE DROPS Merz in UNDERCOVER? DD Tabi ANN MENS XS & Cardi L LOTS of RO ALL NEW

*********Please read before proceeding*************
    EVERYTHING IS NEW UNLESS STATED. I'M CLEANING FOR A BIG MOVE. Having moved, I'm still cleaning.

Recently added:
    **Awesome photos documenting the indignities I've made Merz suffer through, that is, modeling anything that's not Linea, Sartoria, LMaltieri.
    **ANN D Unisex *properly mens* "Glass Print" Tie Neck Detail Shirt sz S NWT fits 48-50 added March 8
    ** NEW ANN D Unisex *properly mens* Cashmere Blend Cardigan sz L and 2 Blazers Sz XS added Feb 2
    ** DRKSHDW Curved Seam Semi-Sheer Tank Dress, sz S/M NWT, 1 May
    **Draped, Funnel Collar Rick Owens Leather Jacket in Oiled Calf, NWT sz 40

I will consider offers although, unfortunately, I do not have time to address "lowball" offers.

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-25-2011, 07:25 PM. Reason: ADDED Chalayan 23-March
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Rick Owens SS10 Jersey Drape Long Tunic or Dress sz IT 44 New Unworn (minus photos)

Rick Owens SS ‘10 Draped Top/Tunic, Style RO 1105

Details: Black silk-blend jersey strap tunic/top. Rick Owens dress has a draped round neck, shoulder straps that can be twisted, draped side and asymmetrical, unfinished hem. It can be worn numerous ways -- abundance of fabric on one shoulder allows it to be draped over one shoulder if desired, but it is simplest to wear this tunic simply as a tank top with two straps on the shoulders. It is simply pulled on. 85% rayon, 15% silk.

The hem can be loosened and worn around the waist and this piece worn as a top. Pulled longer, it can serve as a tunic.

Back:
    here.

Condition: New, unworn save for photos
    Asking: SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-25-2011, 02:26 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
      • Oct 2010

Rick Owens DRKSHDW Seamed Drap Collar Dress Sz M New w/ Tags

This is a short sleeve, very versatile RO DRKSHDW seamed dress. A large piped seam follows the bias to the typical Rick rolled hem. The hem is unfinished. The collar is draped and the fabric has been "finished" individually. (In the case of the dress being sold here, the arm holes have been cut so that it will degrade in a way that will be very specific to that garment.)

The second photo depicts the dress for sale -- in a Medium. Same deets, just slightly ginormous on me.

For reference, I am a true IT 38 in Rick, 34 to 38 in Damir, 34-36 in Ann. 5'4".

Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 02-15-2011, 08:21 AM. Reason: SOLD

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
        • Oct 2010

Rick Owens Lilies Drape Back Jersey Top New Unwon Sz IT 38

ITEM: Rick Owens LILIES Drape Back Jersey Top with Doubled Fabric. New Unworn Sz IT 38. Lilies style 7126

Description: this is a draped top that features doubled fabric which folds over at the hem so that, unusually for Rick Owens, the hem is not unfinished. Fabric from the front drapes to the back where it becomes a draped panel, under which is a ruched body (though you will rarely see the ruched details.)

Size: IT 38, fits comfortably. For reference, I wear an IT 38 in all Rick, including leather jackets. In many cases, I prefer a larger top, so I will size up, but this is a rare instance in which I would not because this top would not work well were it to fit loosely.

Fabrication:
        70% Rayon, 15% Nylon, 15% Cotton. Wonderfully soft and comfortable.

Condition: Brand New, unworn, save for taking photos.

Color: Fluoro - a bright white

below: apologies in advance for the second photo. Heh. I can just put the clothes on the dress form. Eureka.

Asking: SOLD. Add $12 supplement for shipping outside of US.
        Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 10-25-2011, 10:48 PM. Reason: forgot basic things, like price. price adjustment

Comment

• genevieveryoko
          • Sep 2009

might be interseted in the white top. price? and could you provide a photo of the backside not worn - I'm having trouble understanding what's going on.
          http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
            • Oct 2010

Oh heh heh. Price, right. I'm selling these things. I'll add that into the listing, along with a picture of the back. It retailed for $345.

MBD
            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 01-29-2011, 07:09 PM. Reason: accuracy

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
              • Oct 2010

ACNE KEX THUNDER sz 25 x 34 new and unworn

ITEM: ACNE KEX THUNDER sz 25 x 34 new and unworn

These are one of my favorite pairs of jeans. I own two pairs of these - one is a backup - and I'm wearing my own pair in these pictures. I am selling the new and unworn pair. (They are unworn not withstanding that I tried them on once to make sure sizing was consistent, which it is.)

SOLD
              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 03-07-2011, 04:37 PM. Reason: Ack. I keep forgetting to add price. Like this is a cute show and tell or something.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                • Oct 2010

DAMIR DOMA Woven Draped or Buttoned Tunic Top sz 40 New w/ tags

Item: DAMIR DOMA Woven Draped or Buttoned Tunic Top sz 42 fits 44 New w/ tags

I bought this woven shirt/tunic in a small size to wear as a shirt, and a larger one to wear as a dress. Because DD's sizing is not always consistent, I wasn't sure if an IT 38 or IT 40 would be more appropriate to wear as a dress, I bought both thinking I would sell one. EDIT: the damn sizes are GERMAN.

Size:
                IT 38 = DE 42 fits 44
                Measurements:

Bust or PtP: 36"
                Length: 29"
                Sleeve: 19.5" (it's actually longer because the shoulder hem is dropped slightly)

In the images below, the larger IT 38 being sold here:

Fabric details:

And, for purposes of comparison: the below images show how the tunic looks in (my) small size.
                Here and here.

Fabrication: 100% virgin wool
                Details: there are two small buttons and button threads along the opening of the collar that allows for versatility in how this is worn. There is also one button on the side of the top/tunic that allows the the item to be worn in a more structured way.

The purl side of the knit is exposed. In my experience, the "knit" side of the fabric, in this case, the interior, is softer in hand feel.

Made in Italy

Retail: $720
                Asking: $575 inclusive of fees and shipping CONUS. $20 supplement to ship elsewhere.
                Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-25-2011, 02:31 AM. Reason: tidying links, shrinking listing

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                  • Oct 2010

Rick OWENS DRKSHDW Detroit Cut Jeans sz 28 x 34 new and unworn

ITEM: Rick OWENS DRKSHDW Detroit Cut Jeans sz 28 x 34 new and unworn * Low rise, but after taking fit pic with a true 44 wearing man, they fit him without a problem

I have accumulated a lot of jeans -- a lot of DRKSHDW -- in particular over the years. And I think I have 2 pairs of 10 that even fit remotely.

These are new with tags and come with the usual set of extra buttons.

Color:
                  color: Darkshadow - drk gray with undertones of mossy green and beige-ish.

Details:
                  Plain back pockets (very important), no whiskering, nice, individual, distressing details...seam on inner thigh, unfinished hem, extra buttons, metal bits.

Measurements:

Waist 30"
                  Rise 8.5"
                  Hips 35"
                  Inseam 36"

Fabrication:
                  89% cotton, 11% elastane. Medium weight overdyed denim. Will allow reasonable stretch if you want it.

Fit pics - here they are on my male fit model, Merzbowie

More images of jeans for sale in this listing; color and details

Asking: $195 inclusive of all fees.--> $160 fees and shipping inclusive. $15 supplement for shipments outside of the US.
                  Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-25-2011, 02:33 AM. Reason: added detail, more images

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                    • Oct 2010

Brand New Damir Doma Scarf with Metal Tubes Silk/Linen (in box)

Item: Brand New Damir Doma Scarf with Metal Tubes Silk/Linen (in box w/ attached tag) PRICE DROP

I have 40ish scarves. A couple from Damir. This one is brand new, and it's enormous so...it should go. It'd be a nice gift.

Fabrication: 47% Silk/53% Linen blend
                    Details: Edges are unfinished and it is meant to "evolve" over time. The eventual fraying is important to the concept. Each edge is wrapped in the well-known metal tubes.

50" x 50" || 127 cm x 127 cm

Retail: $450? $500? at Eva Gentry
                    [B]Asking: SOLD
                    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-01-2011, 03:05 AM. Reason: price drop, sold

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                      • Oct 2010

ITEM: Hussein Chalayan Double Layer Circle Shawl Cardigan FW 08 sz IT 44 New / Tags

ITEM: Hussein Chalayan Double Layer Shawl Cardigan sz IT 44 New / Tags
                      I've been a huge fan of Chalayan since I saw his debut show where dresses transformed into...wooden furniture. I felt that design would never be the same again (but I'll cop to feeling that often.) Truly an epic for the ages.

So, I buy a lot of Chalayan. Just cause I love it. Since I'm moving again, I'm getting (a little more practical). I bought this in a fit of wishful thinking because I love the double layer of differently woven knit so much. Alas, it is a size IT 44 (true, though it could accommodate, in reality, a 42, too) and so it will stay in fantasy-ville. From the absurdly wearable (for Chalayan) FW 2008.

Details:
                      double layer shawl cardigan with embroidered stitching on seams. Roomy sleeves. Single, large snap closure. Last photo shows how, like my beloved CDG bouclé twist cardigan, it is knit in the shape of a circle. Keep in mind there is a shape has been knit in a nuanced way in the bust area to accommodate the womanly parts. My dress form is a size US 4, 34 B-C.

Fabrication: 50% Virgin Wool 50% Acrylic
                      Size: IT 44 Measurements: Bust 36"; Length from collar (base of neck) to hem 24"; Sleeve (raglan) approx 18"; Sleeve opening 10"; Shoulders (raglan) approx 16"-17"

More pictures here: 1,
                      [IMG]2

Asking:SOLD
                      Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:11 AM. Reason: moving links, tidying.

Comment

• shah
                        • Jul 2009

lot of dope [little] stuff here ... that damir scarf looks incredibly soft

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                          • Oct 2010

NEW SS 08 Unisex/Men's Ann D Raised Rib Border Cashmere Blend Cardigan sz L

NEW SS 08 Unisex/Men's Ann D Raised Rib Border Cashmere Blend Cardigan sz L

YES, I can fit in this, so long as it is used as a layering piece. Otherwise, yes, it's too big. I'm moving, so someone else -- male or female -- should take it, but because of the arm size, specifically the shape of the shoulder opening, is large, I think it is more ideal for a man.

In the interest of full disclosure, I've never had a chance to wear it, but there are a couple of snags that can only be seen when the sweater is pulled taut and manifests as a "less raised" line in the raised rib. (the result of an encounter with its own tag and my wrap bracelet.) No holes. (I'll add more photos taken in day light. The knit technique used is particularly unique.) Color: butter.

I removed the tag temporarily because I think the tag lead to this snag -- threads are loose (not broken in the center of this photograph)
                          Here is how the loose threads appear on the outside face of the knit:

Measurements:

PtP/Bust: 40"
                          Shoulder: 18"
                          arm hole: 20" circumference
                          Length: 26.5"

retail $850
                          Asking SOLD
                          Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:10 AM. Reason: adding measurements, price drop

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

NEW w BOX Pierre Hardy Printed Kitten Heels - pair with jeans.

Item: Pierre Hardy Kitten Heels SZ EU 37 US 6.5 NEW w. BOX

They have been tried on inside the house in order to take photographs. They are in otherwise new, unworn condition.

SZ EU 37. They are best for a US 6.5. I am a true US 7, and I could wear these except that they are 2mm too narrow at the toe.

Insole measurement: approximately 9 3/4"

They look great with jeans.

Paid $420 on sale from $595 at Aloha Rag.
                            Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-23-2015, 03:10 AM.

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                              • Oct 2010

FS: Women's Lilies Heavy Jersey Draped Column Dress w/ Drop Back sz 38 NEW

FS: Women's Lilies Heavy Jersey Draped Column Dress w/ Drop Back sz 38 NEW
                              Size IT 38 but could fit IT 40 easily - is meant to be *slightly* over-sized

For reference, I am 5'4", B 31.5" W 24.5" Hip 34"

Retail: $400
                              [B]Asking:SOLD
                              Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 05-25-2011, 02:38 AM. Reason: updating status

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎