• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Hello All,

just giving an update as promised.

we have pretty much closed off the ordering season for the stores.
    beginning today and lasting until march 15th we will be taking pre orders on Z-items from the FW 2011 Collection.

All correspondence regarding this can be dealt with by sending a PM or contacting the Studio directly at" dialogue@zambarrett.com

thanks again to everyone
    Blessings
    ZB
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• cjbreed
      • Feb 2009

well i just spent a good while looking over all these lookbook pics and i feel compelled to say something. i think that much of this work is genuinely outstanding. this is based purely on photos and what i've heard from people that have handled the clothes, but i think its safe to say that the materials, leathers, design details, construction quality, and fit are on par with many of our beloved sz standards and in some cases, better. i just think we are very lucky to have designers like zam in our little sz family and i think we really need to come out and support him the best we can.
      dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• DRRRK
        • Aug 2009

I have handled the clothes in Paris and can confirm what you said.

And what a nice thing to say, just out of nothing.

Comment

• lost53
          • Dec 2010

After perusing the various threads with the ZB collections, I was compelled to order!!
          Based purely on the images, the attention to detail is a joy to behold. Really can't wait to see it in the flesh.
          And I Have to add; the correspondence with the Man has also been 100% cool.

Comment

• Aleks
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by zamb View Post
            Yes, it can be ordered in Black, preferably black, to be honest I made the red for the visual effect, but I'm not so sure I would wanna produce it cause its such a powerful color that I am somewhat afraid of...............

plus it hurts your eyes when you sew

Comment

• david s
              • Jul 2010

Just have to give a public shout out here for Zam.

Just got stuff a couple of days ago. And while his items are always excellent, some of it crosses into sublime. These are parts of my wardrobe I will be wearing 20 years from now.

No doubt.
              It's absolutely Hedious!
              shy poser

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Aleks View Post
                plus it hurts your eyes when you sew

thanks
                I didn't have a problem sewing it really. didn't hurt my eyes. I just used it because I thought it a visually beautiful color, even though I couldn't see myself wearing it. interestingly there has been quite a number of people inquiring about this piece in this Color...........I never anticipated that, but as always there is some kind of positive things I experience with the work that I never usually expect.........

Comment

• zamb
                  • Nov 2006

CJbreed, DRRRK, Lost, and David S,

thank you all for your kind words, you all support of my work has been great, and i am truly humbled to be a part of this community, where the work is honestly appreciated and supported, not just with words, but with your purchases. you all are the reason why I do what I do. my only intent now is to continue finding ways o make the work better and to offer better products and services to all my Clients.

Blessings to you all
                  Much love
                  ZB

Comment

• cowsareforeating
                    • Jan 2011

The seamwork of the metal belt loop pant is gorgeous and the inner jacket is something to die for.

Makes me wish more people could be exposed to your amazing work; at the same time, I wish i could keep it all for myself! haha

Edit: something about this collection makes me think of the crusades... anyone else?
                    Last edited by cowsareforeating; 03-30-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• Aleks
                      • Feb 2009

I was kidding,
                      I just remember having to do a school project in red and after staring at it for awhile 15 or so hours I could barely see.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎