X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by marco-von View Post
    the back pockets are more than likely cut into the seams like i have on the drop crotch trousers from zam. the button and loops sewn on the inside leaving a clean look outside.
    you are correct.
    I hate pants without back pockets, but have been experimenting with cutting them into the seams so that there appears to be none,
    this pants is very similar to the ones you have, except here there are no loops, but it buttons into a second layer inside of the pocket....................for a cleaner look than yours

hope you are enjoying your pants though............sounds like it!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• Mikevigar
      • Jan 2010

Great variety of pants, both in terms of style and material/colour from the looks of it. Also, the model looks to be pretty well built, which bodes well for those of us with big legs - nice to see an appreciation of the stockier framed amongst us.

Comment

• interest1
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Chinorlz View Post
        Would love more detail shots of the "inner jacket" my friend. That shock of red as the pocket liner is nice!
        Ironically, due to low lighting, this is the only garment shot I took that turned out.

Zamb - next time, just light the showroom with candles for better light

Zamb served leather appetizers..

sain't

Comment

• quiet noise
          Banned
          • Dec 2008

Youre genious. Those leather jackets are up there with Poell, looks like something you could wear for decades and never grow bored with. Timeless, and i can see this stuff working with many different types of wardrobes and styles. LOVE the high collar leather jacket, i think its your best piece so far.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

The leather is indeed very good.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Who?
              • Aug 2007

I had the opportunity to view the collection prior to its completion. It is phenomenal. Seemingly simple designs with hidden complexity, everything in the design has a functional purpose. Something must be said for Zam's fabric choices, seeing the pictures is nice but the collection is explosive once you handle the materials.
              WTB/WTT: Lots of Things

Comment

• quiet noise
                Banned
                • Dec 2008

In what quantity will this stuff be produced? is it gonna be available for purchasing? whats the price range on those leather jackets? three very important questions right there.

Comment

• BrettChaotix
                  • Nov 2007

Originally posted by quiet noise View Post
                  In what quantity will this stuff be produced? is it gonna be available for purchasing? whats the price range on those leather jackets? three very important questions right there.
                  Indeed! I'm practically ready to throw money down for this jacket already!

Comment

• zamb
                    • Nov 2006

Well thanks Guys,

to answer your question,

The Stuff is produced in quantities that are based on the demands
                    we sold to four stores for the SS 2011 season, and the possibility exist to still order items through the Studio.

There should have been an official list of items made available so that there would be a clear understanding, but for reasons I cannot publicly disclose now, we are still sorting this out.
                    however, anything that is of specific interest to you can be inquired about via pm or email and will be address accordingly.

For the FW season, we will be closing off wholesale orders at the end of February, so far we have sold the collection to four new stores and are still in discussions to possibly pick up an additional two, so we may be in nine or ten doors globally for the FW 2011 season.
                    At the end of February, an official list of items exclusive to the Studio (Z items) will be made available and preorders taken for the month of march from our private clients.

Items will be available from sizes 46-52 for the FW 2011 season.

Brett,
                    the Jacket you showed will only be available through the Studio, at least that the situation for now. it was not showed with the rest of the wholesale collection and was not ordered by any of the stores.............

Here is what I know will be available in the stores so far:

PANTS
                    Anatomic Drop Crotch pant
                    Over dyed DNA Jeans
                    Minimalist J Jean
                    Heavy linen Minimal DNA Pant

JACKETS/ COATS
                    Heavy Wool "inner" Coat
                    Hooded "Razor" Coat
                    Inner "Leather" Jacket
                    Minimalist Buffalo Leather Jacket

SHIRTS
                    Overlocked leather Shirt
                    Overlocked heavy Linen raw edge Shirt

KNITS
                    High Neck DNA Pullover
                    Ehadh seam top
                    High neck raglan sleeve pullover
                    Hendrick Zipper hooded top

ACCESSORIES

silk and wool overdyed large Scarf
                    Silk and wool hooded Scarf
                    Slim belt
                    Siamese belt
                    Siamese Bag.

The new Polis Bag shown in the picture will have several new features to it.
                    it will be made slightly bigger, large enough to fit a 17" laptop computer, there will also be an additional sleeve that comes with the bag to protect the device................

talk soon
                    Blessings
                    ZB

Comment

• (((o
                      • May 2009

On the red hooded leather, is it a regular shirt collar inside the hood? Looks like it in the first pic. So when the hood is off it will be possible to fold down the collar and it'll be just like a regular leather shirt?
                      i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• zamb
                        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by (((o View Post
                        On the red hooded leather, is it a regular shirt collar inside the hood? Looks like it in the first pic. So when the hood is off it will be possible to fold down the collar and it'll be just like a regular leather shirt?
                        Yes it is,
                        Its exactly the same shirt as the black overlocked one, only with the hood and Zip off mechanism.

It can be folded down, but I have a weakness for wearing my shirt collars upturned, so I never fold mine down......................

Comment

• (((o
                          • May 2009

Sounds nice as I really enjoy hooded jackets. Since it's the same as the black overlocked I take it that it's possible to have the hooded one in black as well? Or will you only do it in red?

My thought about folding it down was only so that it covers the zipper. But maybe it's not that noticeable when the hood is detached.
                          i've seen things you people wouldn't believe

Comment

• Icarium
                            • Oct 2010

Nice collection. The concept is pretty much exactly what I like about clothing in a geeky sort of sense. I love sitting down with a piece I really like and just examining it, feeling it with my hands and discovering new details/elements to appreciate.

I feel like pieces from this collection would give me some new uncharted territory to discover :) The leathers and details in general look great from the shots! Would love to see them in person.

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

Sounds nice as I really enjoy hooded jackets. Since it's the same as the black overlocked I take it that it's possible to have the hooded one in black as well? Or will you only do it in red?
                              Yes, it can be ordered in Black, preferably black, to be honest I made the red for the visual effect, but I'm not so sure I would wanna produce it cause its such a powerful color that I am somewhat afraid of...............

My thought about folding it down was only so that it covers the zipper. But maybe it's not that noticeable when the hood is detached.
                              I see, on the hooded coat the zipper teeth is not visible when the hood is removed, I made it exposed here because I wanted to give this piece a more aggressive look, also because the Zipper teeth somewhat matches the overlock stitching........

Comment

• quiet noise
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2008

how much is the Inner "Leather" Jacket, zamb?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎