Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Archives discussion and feedback

was lookin thru some a the archives , kept wishin it was a fs thread

I'm right there with you jogu.

More importantly for me it's great to see the progression of some of these designers through the years in one handy dandy place. I tend to keep an eye on a few select designers because, honestly, I'm lazy, but sz is there once again to show me the light.

If anyone knows which season the Cloak shirt I just posted is from, please let me know, and I'll update the post.

Is there going to be any effort to sort the threads? Like make links in the first post to view items by season, or type of garment, or whatever? Right now the threads are all fairly easy too look through but that will probably change as they grow in size.
    Quote Originally Posted by jogu View Post
    i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Maybe using the search function would be more convenient - but this requires that all posts have a similar format.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

thats why we've asked to include relevant info such as the item type in the details. that way, you can search for individual posts with for example jackets by a certain designer. its not super effective, but its the best we've come up with so far...
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Maybe introducing a more strict information rule should be a good idea. I know there is one already, but most do not really follow it.
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

People won't follow unless you program the rules in. We tried it, but it didn't really work.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by michael_kard View Post
    I can't believe Rick is winning...
    what should be?

I was just kidding

oh man those ma+ buckle boots strangery just posted are so great. i have a pair of ankle boots in the same leather, same color (black with green tint) and same sole and they are just amazing. the leather is outstanding. a good comfortable thickness (pretty thin) but remarkably sturdy and resilient. i love them...
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

i'd be interested in seeing an archive of rad hourani's earlier work if more than a handful of pieces exist here.

Just did an entry and used the 'attachments' icon to upload the photographs. It's coming up without the attachments box that everyone else seems to have? Hope I did it right :s

*edit* Phew, awesome :)
    Last edited by syed; 04-04-2011 at 11:13 AM.
    "Lots of people who think they are into fashion are actually just into shopping"

I see it.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Does anyone know what season the two women's Ann pieces I posted are from?

(something about the structure of this sentence really confuses me)

edit: I think they might be from the same season, buttons are exactly the same and materials are very similar too.
    Last edited by michael_kard; 04-06-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Thank to all who are contributing to these threads!

Just added some Dior and MMM items....will be adding more soon. :)

can we get a thread for Attachment (both mainline and Kazuyuki Kumagai)?

Added one - file all diffusion lines into the main one, just specify where from.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Interest1, if that is your real name, DAMN.

Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

not sure any more.. believe it's been changed by cjbreed to 'mistress interest the homegirl something something' (which takes us right back to "holmes", see? haa)..

yeah. figured the Guidi archive could use a little more love. (♥⏝◔)
    sain't