X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ochre
    • Sep 2009

Jesus.. can we at least take the time to rotate the pictures so they're oriented in the proper direction?

Comment

• mononon
      • Sep 2009

^if that's direct towards me, i already realized the mistake after posting it. deleting the post will leave a "gap" post, so i'm hoping an admin could help me out.
      calvinc - "Found this place and omg the people here are so cool and they dress super ultra mega well!"

Comment

• lowrey
        ventiundici
        • Dec 2006

you can edit/replace the attachments by just editing the post and clicking on the attachment button
        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Thanks droogist for brining out Chalayan A-gear. I wish that laika would follow suit.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• tweeds
            • Sep 2006

Am intrigued by/obsessed with droogist's dress form - is she photoshopping the stand away, or is it so optically white that it blends into the backdrop?!
            SITE | TWITTER

Comment

• BECOMING-INTENSE
              • Jan 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
              Thanks droogist for brining out Chalayan A-gear. I wish that laika would follow suit.
              Very much on both points. Quite exciting to see this.
              Are you afraid of women, Doctor?
              Of course.

www.becomingmads.com

Comment

• droogist
                • Sep 2006

laika definitely has some amazing stuff.
                Originally posted by tweeds View Post
                Am intrigued by/obsessed with droogist's dress form - is she photoshopping the stand away, or is it so optically white that it blends into the backdrop?!
                Just a little ps magic, nothing to obsess over (and far preferable to the actual backdrop, believe me).

I find the 4-picture limit insufficient for some pieces. Any chance it can be raised? I don't get the feeling that people are uploading a bunch of superfluous pics just for the hell of it...

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by droogist View Post
                  laika definitely has some amazing stuff. Just a little ps magic, nothing to obsess over (and far preferable to the actual backdrop, believe me).

I find the 4-picture limit insufficient for some pieces. Any chance it can be raised? I don't get the feeling that people are uploading a bunch of superfluous pics just for the hell of it...
                  I don't mind increasing it to five, for that oddly even (or evenly odd?) number.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• genevieveryoko
                    • Sep 2009

MBD - the MMM replica overcoat you just posted is incredible. I love the play on uniforms and how it is both two things at once - a Margiela garment and a model of a vintage garment that has so much history. I wonder if they kept the same proportions, or altered it slightly to fit an adult female form/make it more "fashionable"/etc.
                    http://genevievelarson.tumblr.com/

Comment

• droogist
                      • Sep 2006

I don't mind increasing it to five, for that oddly even (or evenly odd?) number.
                      Yes please!

Comment

• lowrey
                        ventiundici
                        • Dec 2006

please note that we don't have time to babysit every single post here, if the entries don't meet the guidelines, they will simply be removed.

this includes inadequate information:

- photos that are unclear, don't show the full garment or are hosted elsewhere

- details that don't include for example the designer name or garment type
                        "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by droogist View Post
                          Yes please!
                          ok, done.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                            eyes of the world
                            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by tweeds View Post
                            no, no, no, no...
                            that's what i get for not reading the rules, one of the great shortcomings iml. in any event the CdG jacket was a knee jerk reaction of WOW, pure pain for pleasure and a favorite piece for sure.

ugh, i planned on using this day off to take some pictures of garment groups and discovered my husband took the camera to a car show, just goes to show the best laid plans...

Comment

• zamb
                              • Nov 2006

One of the good benefits of having the Archives is that it will now give some people the opportunity to see that there are other people than their revered masters doing spectacular work, both it terms of the ideas and the quality of execution....................Chalayan is at the very top of that ladder.

If I ever were to wear drag, my shopping budget would be at least 60% his womens clothing
                              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• rider
                                eyes of the world
                                • Jun 2009

droogist, if there ever was a coffin to nail shut, you did it. i admire your eye for beautiful things so much.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎