Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vapidly
    • Dec 2007

misguided margiela and lacking LUC as interpreted by a first year art school student.

Comment

• surver
      • Oct 2007

this just shows how important it is to have the right connections, the right lineage, to get to places... really doesn't matter if you have talent or not. guess GL really proves the point. what a bunch of crap.

Comment

• kompressorkev
        • Dec 2006

I think a few of the jackets actually look pretty cool. Reserved my judgment until I inspected it firsthand...tried several jackets on this weekend, disappointed. I wanted to like it, but fit and finish felt amateur, prices did not. I've seen that before. Unlike many of the designers discussed here, this line is more impressive on screen than in person. I'll be sure to try it again next season though, knowing that everyone starts somewhere, and hoping that things improve a bit.

Comment

• david s
          • Jul 2010

meh, it looks like Civil War gone goth. Just my opinion but I don't see anything of merit going on here.
          It's absolutely Hedious!
          shy poser

Comment

• lowrey
            ventiundici
            • Dec 2006

looks like some sort of a student project. take vintage clothes and make something "fun" out of them. not particularly interesting nor good looking, and certainly not anything new.
            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• TheThief
              • Mar 2011

Originally posted by lowrey View Post
              looks like some sort of a student project. take vintage clothes and make something "fun" out of them. not particularly interesting nor good looking, and certainly not anything new.
              Funny you should say this. I heard his schpeel at his Barneys "presentation" party. He's been sewing for just 2 years, a fact he said with pride, like "look what I can do after just two years, suckers". Great until the seams on your $3500 jacket start to fall apart.

Sometimes a vintage military duffle bag should just be a vintage military duffle bag.

Comment

• michael_kard
                • Oct 2010

3500... L.O.L.
                ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• AlecjustAlec
                  • Mar 2011

While they look okay on display I can't imagine wearing one. I just know if I had one on someone would hand me their leftover doggie bag or throw coins in my coffee cup....I am way to old for the ragged out look.

Comment

• Peasant
                    • Jul 2009

Leave the re-purposed military goods to Luca. This is whack.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎