• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by garbage_queen View Post
    All right. I will write more in detail! I'm certainly not an expert on Incarnation, but what I have seen and touched caused a two-fold sense! Great interpretation CCP for a more modest amount, such as those who have no idea what was going to "this fashion" - earning a decent man with a good reputation to the one place where it is and who it is!He wants to stand out among his friends, who are often Armani and so on! Personally for me, this particular brand or what not remarkable, of course I will not prevaricate when suddenly able to buy a jacket from them for the right price, I purchased it - at least for my collection! Good skin, a good cut! All as discussed Carol - much more interesting to me as the other fellow over Incarnation!
    Much better. But, yeah, Jin is right, hit that enter key.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• blacktulip
      • Nov 2011

Got my shearling yesterday from Seven, Helsinki. The quality is incredible and the fit (L for 48 on the smaller side) is perfect. I love it when a plan comes together.
      "Silicon is a gas"

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Awesome. Fit pics please
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Usul
          • Jan 2013

Guys, do you know if there is any way to custom order from the designer?

There is a jacket that i'm after, can't find my size (L / 52). Not many shops carry Incarnation.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Usul View Post
            Guys, do you know if there is any way to custom order from the designer?

There is a jacket that i'm after, can't find my size (L / 52). Not many shops carry Incarnation.
            The best way is to go through a shop. I would write someone like The Archive and ask to custom order it - you will need to put down a deposit or pre-pay in full. You'll have to wait a while, obviously, but if it's something you must have... The Archive usually carries large sizes.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎