X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
    Wanna hate it, but can't. It's beautiful. Thanks, ledger.
    I completely agree with you..............I wish it were bad, but trust me its really good...........

wish the menswear was as good as this
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• edhohoho
      • Jan 2011

I don't find the above collection particularly appealing. Most of the pieces are not that flattering on the models...particularly the drapey toga-looking dresses, the A-line dresses, and the granny-looking wool skirt/jacket combinations. The grey and darker colored pieces are fairly nice though. Oh, and the models don't look very good...greasy hair, lifeless facial expressions.

Comment

• zamb
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by edhohoho View Post
        I don't find the above collection particularly appealing. Most of the pieces are not that flattering on the models...particularly the drapey toga-looking dresses, the A-line dresses, and the granny-looking wool skirt/jacket combinations. The grey and darker colored pieces are fairly nice though. Oh, and the models don't look very good...greasy hair, lifeless facial expressions.

do you know much about this brand?.............
        “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
        .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• SVRulez
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
          "Hey, we will turn your company into another run-of-the-mill commercial, corporate entity, limit your creativity by putting business first, but feel free to leave - no one is firing you!" Right? Wrong.
          Doesn't this collection prove that it's still possible to design fantastic clothes even when the brand is owned by a big corporation ?

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SVRulez View Post
            Doesn't this collection prove that it's still possible to design fantastic clothes even when the brand is owned by a big corporation ?
            Actually the current collection does too. I didn't see any of those silly square things in any of the stores or outlets I visited in Paris last week. The stuff on the hangers looks pretty much the same as it did before he left.

Comment

• Aleks
              • Feb 2009

/\ Plus that collection seems to be more conceptual/satire and is meant to offend. (notice how all the silhouettes this year are quite boxy, I wonder where that came from)
              I don't see what's wrong with that, not all designers just need to make beautiful clothes that flatter, it really does get repetitive.
              I really don't understand what most people expect these days.

Comment

• Magic1
                • Jan 2011

I like this collection. I agree, this is much better than the mens, which seams to have lost some soul recently.
                As for this collection, I really like the lines (most of the time just one), extending off the body. I'm referring to the belts, or cane (in one photo it looks). It reminds me of a series by Warhol where he used electrocution chairs and the cord of the chair extends. Ominous, morbid, yet full of life.
                Great photography too.

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by SVRulez View Post
                  That it does.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• im_parfait
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2010

I like the collection, especially coats, skirts and side zips but the footwear is awful

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎