X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoniF
    • May 2009

Masnada Women's FW11 - Milan

Last edited by JoniF; 04-01-2013, 09:52 AM.
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Beautiful stuff. I saw it a year ago in Florence and loved it, but got laughed off the scene when I brought it here. Oh, well.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• SHYE_POSER
      • Mar 2009

I agree. I have handled a fair amount of her work. And her fabrics are absolutely beautiful, and her fits are spot on.
      merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Comment

• rider
        eyes of the world
        • Jun 2009

faust, surprising and disappointing to hear, her work is lovely and seems to be right in character with what women want now.

Comment

• rider
          eyes of the world
          • Jun 2009

there is at least one retailer in the us that carries it, as far as i can see (or search). robin richman.

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Rider, there is a store in SoHo that carries it. Forget the name, it's the one on Mercer, with a cafe in it.
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Originally posted by rider View Post
              faust, surprising and disappointing to hear, her work is lovely and seems to be right in character with what women want now.
              Tell me about it - I thought it would be a hit, but I guess we can get jaded. Not everything out there is a Rick Owens knock-off.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• rider
                eyes of the world
                • Jun 2009

i for one am very grateful for that, and just for that reason support stores like RR and tell them so when i call.

...and thanks for the soho tip, i will be sure to put that on my must hit list next time i am down.

worth mentioning that i think the black sweater posted is very special.

Comment

• byers
                  • Oct 2008

it's a He...

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡