• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

Suzuki Takayuki FW11 Men's Tokyo

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.
  • Avantster
    ¤¤¤
    • Sep 2006

let us raise a toast to ancient cotton, rotten voile, gloomy silk, slick carf, decayed goat, inflamed ram, sooty nelton, stifling silk, lazy sheep, bone-dry broad & skinny baffalo.

Comment

• Mail-Moth
      • Mar 2009

I love the overall feeling of it - colours in particular, and even the garments do seem to lack structure for the most part, the silhouettes they allow to achieve are seducing. At least for me.
      I can see a hat, I can see a cat,
      I can see a man with a baseball bat.

Comment

• lmaozedong
        • Jan 2010

I really like this. Very earthy and natural while maintaining a clean, refined edge. I love the textures used in this and would love to handle this in real life..

Comment

• snafu
          • Apr 2008

yeh i really like this guy, not seen stuff in person but the garment photos i have seen are really nice, as far as i know the only stockist outside of japan is a shot in california. Anyone know anywhere else ?

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

From the site all I can see are Japanese stockists and that sole boutique in CA. Thought someone in NY would have picked it up by now (IF?). Certainly a wearable collection. The lack of structure is a bit of a turn off, but I realize this is a key element of the style. That tailored, short jacket looks good. Personally, I find the fabric choices and over-all characteristics of it more complimentary in his women's line. Though I can see how many members would be all over this.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎