Thread: Various goodies for sale. CCP/Rick/LMaltieri - M/48/50

Default Goodies for sale. CCP/LMaltieri/LUC/Dior Homme - M/48/50

Howdy folks! It's been a long time! I've decided that I'm gonna unload some goodies purchased via SZ over the years to ease my suffering. I'll list them here for a short while before trying other avenues. I've bought and sold many items on the board before, so I'm sure I can come up with a reference or two (assuming they are still here). eBay is flawless (spencio!)

Prices include shipping w/tracking in the States. Everywhere else it'll cost extra as especially the big ticket items will have to be tracked.

I accept Paypal payments via the gift option. If you prefer to go the normal route, pay the fees and no worries.

I can take additional pics and / or measurements of whatever you desire. Pics are mine unless noted. Hit me up via PM with any questions. More items to follow depending on how these go.

(PS: wow I don't remember photobucket being that shitty!)

Enjoy.

The black overlock. Classic Carol and still in my opinion the best leather jacket ever made. Perfect condition. Comes with bag but no tags. Would best fit a 48 or slim 50. $3300

Last edited by Spencer; 08-08-2019 at 04:59 PM.

Default CCP

CCP Pantograph Ring. SOLD

CCP curve knee trousers. SOLD
    Last edited by Spencer; 08-08-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Default LMaltieri

LMaltieri linen blazer SOLD
    Last edited by Spencer; 08-08-2019 at 05:00 PM.

i gots tha linens!!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Default Dior Homme / LUC

Dior Homme Bomber. Ahhh how into DH I was back in the day. Strip... Luster... So many classics passed thru my hands. This is one of the few pieces of that era I've held onto. Hesitant to sell so asking what I paid. Perfect condition. No bag or tags. Size 50 and fits pretty true. 48 would be great also. $1100.

Last edited by Spencer; 08-08-2019 at 05:01 PM.

OG fencing for 3600 = a steal
    dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

To whoever got them bone derbies, please hit me with a pm if they don't work out..
    Quote Originally Posted by philip nod View Post
    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Default Hey looks it's an update! LUC Jeans

Updated my previous for sale thread. Everything is currently available. First post info has been completely updated.

Label Under Construction jeans. Black. Not sure of size but fit a sliiiim 50, 48 best or a larger 46. No tags but perfect condition. $250

Waist - 16 1/2
    Thigh - 12 1/4
    Inseam - 35
    Hem 7 1/4

Last edited by Spencer; 08-08-2019 at 05:01 PM.

Default Price drops

Lowered prices. Any additional pics or measurements hit me up!

Default Items removed and price drops.

Some items have sold, the rest lowered...