Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obscur opens up a flagship store in STHLM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • michael_kard
    • Oct 2010

/\ WOW.
    ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
    Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Peasant
      • Jul 2009

From what I've handled, the construction, fabrics / leathers and designs have been well chosen and executed. Especially for someone so young. On the same note of age I think his shows through with some of his more extravagant designs. Definitely should have passed on the TV appearance. Pretty much kills the credibility of being a bad-ass who would wear / make those clothes. He needs a neck tattoo or something.

Comment

• morsto
        • Nov 2008

while I like and own some obscur, that TV appearance was cringeworthy. Nazguls don't appear on morning television man
        I do not recognise the vessel,
        but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• oskar
          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Peasant View Post
          From what I've handled, the construction, fabrics / leathers and designs have been well chosen and executed. Especially for someone so young. On the same note of age I think his shows through with some of his more extravagant designs. Definitely should have passed on the TV appearance. Pretty much kills the credibility of being a bad-ass who would wear / make those clothes. He needs a neck tattoo or something.
          don't know if you understood that richard was not present at this TV appearance ... only his slaves!

Comment

• Peasant
            • Jul 2009

Didn't know he had slaves... now I'm totally in to it. Good to know.

Comment

• Techd
              • Aug 2013

This store is closed, but the neighbourhood is nice. Cozy.
              The supposed store cellars look like they haven't been cleaned in 30 years though.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎