X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jin
    • Mar 2024

Nutsa Modebadze

Nutsa Modebadze is a Russian/Georgian designer who create fantastic leather bags, footwear and clothes. Her a little ethnic, a little medieval garments stunningly elegant interwined with high-skilled leather processing. Most of her works are exclusive, and each of em hidden some internal fire, a quiet but irresistible power. All objects are expertly sewn and becomes more and more beautiful over using.
    Nutsa Modebadze was born in Georgia. In 2007 she started the self-named brand which produces handbags, handmade footwear and has recently started designing clothes.
    Nutsa has been studying leathers for nine years. Her experiments led her to a complete harmony between the material and the ideas she implemented. A piece of leather is turned into an object of art which can be used in everyday life, thanks to unique processing and designer's key-vision. Functionality, despite a concept implied, is a foothold of the whole project.
    Products combine both natural beauty and a completed shape of a piece of art. Several dozen collections hold elegance and brutal simplicity. In her work Nutsa uses calf, lamb, goat and antelope skins and pays great attention to the peculiarities of the each one. While processed a product undergoes several procedures - staining, scalding, pressing and impregnating with oils. A finished product is completely natural, including the lining which is made of natural, soft as velvet, suede.
    Every piece is handmade and exists only in a single copy. Every pair of shoes is unique. Even if designer decides to create a remake of existing garment, the time and mood, feelings and sensations, each particle environment will contribute to the process and create a new form of it's existence, slightly different from the previous.

her official site

Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2011, 01:13 PM. Reason: let it be sparkle and clear

Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2011, 01:16 PM. Reason: sparkle.

Comment

Last edited by Guest; 05-30-2011, 01:19 PM. Reason: and clear

Comment

• sagill1119
        • Oct 2010

wow!!good work, some shadow from GUIDI

Comment

• Icarium
          • Oct 2010

Hrm that is interesting work. I like most of the bags a lot. The hexagonal one that looks like a 3d perspective of a cube especially blows my mind a little.

Comment

yes) and they all have fantastic beautiful colors that complement shape and organize some kind of object message..

Comment

• Ilie
              • May 2008

Not very stable a vision but some beautiful ideas. The third weaved bag and the hexagonal bag especially.

Comment

• mizzar
                • Mar 2008

Why won't you post some of her's creations wich were a straightforward knock-off of CCP and GUIDI?
                She is hypocrite.
                ____
                sorry for my bad english, i learned it from the book.

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

lol, is this true? let's see it
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BeauIXI
                    • Nov 2008

Looks grotesque either way.
                    Originally posted by philip nod
                    somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• mizzar
                      • Mar 2008

and so on.
                      ____

I too am inspired by homeless people when I buy a $1,000 jacket. Why don't we just shit on them? Oh, fashion, sometimes I wonder why I bother...(Faust)

Comment

Everyone copies everyone. Nutsa started some projects in footwear not so long ago, and she acknowledges that she takes guidi as sample of form and quality.)

Comment

• mizzar
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Jin View Post
                          Everyone copies everyone. Nutsa started some projects in footwear not so long ago, and she acknowledges that she takes guidi as sample of form and quality.)
                          Говорить, что тебе нравится, Guidi это не то же самое что пиздить силуэт, конструкцию и цвета-обработки, концепцию и т.д.
                          Еще только love corporation сюда не хватает со своими копиями Риковских кожанов и обуви damir doma.

I'm sorry but this is not just inpiration, but straightforward copying.
                          ____

Comment

Originally posted by mizzar View Post
                            Говорить, что тебе нравится, Guidi это не то же самое что пиздить силуэт, конструкцию и цвета-обработки, концепцию и т.д.
                            Еще только love corporation сюда не хватает со своими копиями Риковских кожанов и обуви damir doma.

I'm sorry but this is not just inpiration, but straightforward copying.
                            ну послушайте, любезнейший, давайте еще черкизоновские рип-оффы топшоповских рип-оффов хельмутланговских рип-оффов риккиных кожанов сюда приплетем (how I can get out of this sentence.. ok, I'm n..)

одно дело, когда кто-то выбрасывает на рынок дешевое дерьмо, а другое - когда молодой дизайнер, в качестве пробы пера и набивания руки, делает аналоги понравившихся моделей в количетсве одного-двух экземпляров. Я разговаривал с Нуцей по поводу обуви буквально на днях, сейчас у нее в переспективе только более близкие ей и далекие от гуидов модели.

So please don't throw shit

Comment

• mizzar
                              • Mar 2008

I don't need to, pictures says it all by themself.

Нутса тусовщица, с непостоянной позицией.
                              Проба пера продавалась за немаленькие деньги.
                              Слушай, я буду в МСК, с 14 по 19, давай встретимся и поговорим, возможно будет проще донести точку зрения друг другу в живую, а не кидатся текстом на языке который и так понимают 50% форума :)
                              ____

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎