Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpe Diem, Augusta, ma+, Guidi, Garments and footwear..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobo
    • Jul 2009

Carpe Diem, Augusta, ma+, Guidi, Garments and footwear..

Hi Guys,

Long time no speak. Well, I'm in the process of moving to Spain and I need to shed a lot of very much loved gear before I leave. Can't afford to transport it all and don't have anywhere to store it! So there are lots of goodies for you to peruse. In order to speed things up, as I don't have much time to do this, I'm listing them all on eBay on 7 (seven) day auctions and I'll post the links here. If you have any questions PM my wife, via eBay. It's here account, as I'm traveling a lot at the moment and may not get the message here in a timely fashion.

Will ship practically anywhere for whatever it costs me, so just ask for a price.

Just 3 (three) items for now, but I'll post more links as soon as I have them.

Hope you're all good. Hope to see some of you (Faust etc) in Paris, if not you're welcome to head down to the Balearics for a little R&R afterwards (offer only applies to people who I actually know!)

Big love,
    the hobo.xxx

Augusta Boots, White Oiled Horse Leather,42
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Augusta-Guidi-...item4aabedd7ea

ma+ Brown Leather Buckle Shoe, 42
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carpe-Diem-ma-...item4aabeded37

Carpe Diem Black Reverse Horse Boot, 42
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Carpe-Diem-ma-...item4aabedf11f
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde
  • magic
    • Feb 2009

C-DiemXM.A+ is sick
    Focusing on object details

Comment

• lost53
      • Dec 2010

Hobo, so very kind to post ebay links...
      Why not put them in the good finds as well....

Comment

• BeauIXI
        • Nov 2008

The white Augustas are so badass.. Wish I bought them in my size when I had the chance.
        Originally posted by philip nod
        somebody should kop this. this is forever.

Comment

• arc
          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by magic View Post
          C-DiemXM.A+ is sick
          indeed

do they fit true to size?

Comment

• DHC
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by hobo View Post
            Balearics for a little R&R afterwards
            Ummm...second week in July cool?

Somebody kop the Augusta and CDiem boots. I've seen these both in person and they are in good shape and sick as *#%@!!!
            Originally posted by Faust
            fuck you, i don't have an attitude problem.

Sartorialoft

"She is very ninja, no?" ~Peter Jevnikar

Comment

• hobo
              • Jul 2009

Originally posted by lost53 View Post
              Hobo, so very kind to post ebay links...
              Why not put them in the good finds as well....
              Good idea, how do i do that?

Originally posted by DHC View Post
              Ummm...second week in July cool?

Somebody kop the Augusta and CDiem boots. I've seen these both in person and they are in good shape and sick as *#%@!!!
              You're welcome any fucking week, dude!

Ok, I'm getting this question a lot. Do they fit TTS? Dude, no fucking Italian hand made shoes (IHS) (ma+, Augusta, CD etc) fit TTS. You usually have to go down a size, or even 2. Augusta are the worst, some are fucking huge, ma+ are in the middle and CD are the best, mostly because they fit narrower than the others. So to give you some idea on these; I'm a UK 9 or a Euro 43. I take a UK 9 in Nike, for example. All my IHS are 42. The Augustas are still a little big but I'm cool with that because I like them chunky and they fucking rock anyway! The ma+ ones are actually a fraction small, but not uncomfortable, because I had Maurizio do extra aging on them, which also shrinks them! The CDs are just about bang on a 43 although as always they are a little narrow.

Hope that helps (god help the next person who asks 'are they TTS')
              "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

holla is you hear mi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• hobo
                  • Jul 2009

/\ Loud and clear my brother.

Ok Everyone,

Ebay fucking pulled the plug on all three auctions because we broke the fucking rules on branding, so, Thank you Ebay, we are re-listing them for another 5 days. I know that there was only a day left on the auction but I want to give everyone a chance to re-bid if they want to. Also I have to say, because I have more stuff to list and not much time to do it, I'm putting a 'buy in now' option and 'a best offer' option, meaning that if you wait to sneak that bid in at the last minute, you may just get pipped to the post by someone prepared to come up with the cash before the end!

Happy bidding and apologies for the inconvenience!

Comment

• wally
                    • Jan 2011

carpes sold?

Comment

• hobo
                      • Jul 2009

Originally posted by wally View Post
                      carpes sold?
                      Not yet, but there's a fair bit of 'insider trading' going on back here.

Comment

• hobo
                        • Jul 2009

Here are the new links for anyone who hasn't found them yet:

CDiems

Augustas

ma+

We started the bidding roughly where it was when the lovely people at ebay ended it, to be as fair as possible.

Can I also add that I know that the CDiems are the most collectable, particularly as they are a CDiem/ma+ high-bread but the Augustas and the ma+s are a fucking steal! Check out the soles on both. They are hardly worn!
                        *Handy hint - look at the rear outside edge of the heel as that always wares first.

Comment

• hobo
                          • Jul 2009

Just posted another thread with some wovens in. I'll use this one for the footwear.

Check it out, my pride LUC military tent fabric jacket is up for auction and the reserve is painfully low! I really mean, fucking painful!!!

Comment

• hobo
                            • Jul 2009

Ps. regarding the boots that are boots listed above; Seriously guys take a good look at the brown ma+ with the buckle. They are not only fucking sick but they are absolutely unique. They were custom made for me, with a chunkier sole than the production ones and extra aging treatment, giving the leather just the most amazing finish. They really are beautiful 'in the flesh.

Comment

• hobo
                              • Jul 2009

Last day to bid on the boots/shoes boys and girls! Unfortunately I was unable to put a 'buy it now button' on the auction because I didn't want to do that without putting a 'best offer' button, which I find you can't do in an auction. Anyway if anyone wants to make me a SENSIBLE offer for any of the pieces, I'd be happy to review it. Seriously though guys, there are a lot of people watching all of them, so if you want me to stop the auction, the price has to be realistic.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎