Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Carpe Diem, Augusta, ma+, Guidi, Garments and footwear..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobo
    • Jul 2009

Last few minutes on the white Augustas!!!

Augustas
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
      • Jul 2009

Well Augustas are gone. Just one hour left on the Carpe Diems and the ma+s. All the action on the Augustas happened in the last few seconds. Very clever, but a few disappointed bidders who didn't bid high enough, or leave themselves time to re-submit their bids. If you're going to leave it 'til the last minute make sure you put the highest bid in!
      "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." — Oscar Wilde

Comment

• hobo
        • Jul 2009

Ok, all of the above footwear is gone but I have 3 more pairs, including 2 of my favorites, of which I must to say, I may need to vet potential buyers in order to make sure that they're going to the right home!

First up, aren't Augusta and they aren't ma+ but they have been favorites of mine for over 20 years, since my friend Maurizio Altieri was doing his internship with Chrome Hearts! Anyway give them a look because these are a rare piece of British fashion history and they took fucking great to boot!

Vintage Paul Smith Shell Cordovan Leather Boots, 42. (8)

A classic pair of side-zip boots from a guy who was doing reverse horse hide when Simone was still at school!

Vintage Maison Martin Margiela Horse Hide Zip Boots

Finally my favorite Augustas! I loved the white ones but these were the first pair that I bought and they're just fucking cool!!!

Augusta Boots, Black Oiled Cordovan Horse Leather, 42.

Well my friends, there are no reserves and ridiculously low starting prices, so -Happy Bidding!

Comment

• hobo
          • Jul 2009

I was asked for measurements for the Margielas and I've just posted them on the eBay listing. I would just point out that these are a Euro 43 / UK 9 and are pretty much TTS, unlike the Augustas etc.

Comment

• hobo
            • Jul 2009

Just a quick heads up: I'm listing a pair of vintage Yohji Yamamoto trainers this evening at around 8:30GMT. They are from the first season that Yohji collaborated with Adidas and predate Y-3 by at lease a year. Pretty collectable... They look pretty fucking dope too! ;)

As Promised here is the link for the Yohji Trainers:

Original Yohji Yamamoto Adidas Collaboration Trainers

Guys, I know that the Paul Smith boots need resoling but you can get that done for around £40 depending where you live. I know it's a pain in the ass but they are fucking great boots. If they weren't a fraction too small, I wouldn't be selling them, and that is the god's honest truth. I would genuinely take them over some of my Augustas and ma+s. Plus they have the history.

Here's a little bonus too, the heals never wear out as they have an integral steal tip. You don't find that much nowadays!

If it's the resoling that is putting you off looking at these shoes, I'll even get them resoled for you and then send them on. Obviously I would charge for that, so if you want me to do that, please contact me before bidding - Price £40 tbc (if I can get it done for less, I will)!

Comment

• hobo
              • Jul 2009

People keep asking if I ship outside the UK. I don't know if there is some issue with my eBay account and it's stating incorrect shipping info, but I will ship pretty much anywhere, so if you want a price on shipping, just PM me.

Comment

• hobo
                • Jul 2009

Only about 3 hours left on the footwear, including the Augustas and the Margiela reverse horse hide! There are quite a few people watching both so if you're going to bid at the last minute either make it a good one or leave time for a second try!

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎