• jogu
      • Jun 2009

Comment

• jogu
        • Jun 2009

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

honestly if it werent for yannick being 1st face i woulda thought this was somethin else like raf mainline . but i like this alot . initially i kept thinkin bout how cool those lil bags and accessories are , and then i realized how dark the palette is . after about a year and a half or 2 of bein bored with raf / jil my interested returned this year for both lines and lookin at this new one for 2012 i kinda like puttin " jilsander " back on my buy list

and hes doin boots and shorts or black socks and shorts which i fuckin love

Comment

• Johnny
            • Sep 2006

sorry jogu, and thanks for posting 'n'all, but that is a truly ridiculous collection of clothing. everything that's bad about men's fashion is here. not possible to wear a single one of those outfits and not look like a victim, not only of fashion itself but of its hypocrisy and cynicism.

Comment

• ashamed
              • Jan 2011

I also could see this being a raf mainline show. those plastic see thru raincoats and the knits. its a nice refresh from raf and jil of the past year. i have to say that i like the bags and different necklace or harness type accessories and the snake prints that are almost digital or 8-bit are pretty great aswell. there is very little i dislike here.

Comment

• jogu
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
                sorry jogu, and thanks for posting 'n'all, but that is a truly ridiculous collection of clothing. everything that's bad about men's fashion is here. not possible to wear a single one of those outfits and not look like a victim, not only of fashion itself but of its hypocrisy and cynicism.
                nahh no need to apologize to me , if u dont like it then u dont like it . overall i like it tho , as i was postin it i was alrdy certain ppl were gonna mad hate it . one thing i wanna point out : u say its not possible to wear a single fit here , u should try lookin past the runway styling and look at the pieces individually . dont get me wrong theres quite a bit here i dont like but i also see a good # of pieces i do like and some i like enough to consider droppin tha $$$$ on

i love the squareness of some a those blazers and shirts , and i cant stand handbags . i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate handbags specially for guys . i try not to carry much around but i usually find i need somethin small to hold my keys and loot and then other shit i forage when im out so i prefer smallish bags , but not msnger bags i don tlike those either like all bangin against my hip . these little bags tho i love and i like how they can be strapped in front of the chest or just held . reminds me of like a panel on a robot that u open to mess with its circuits

Comment

• surver
                  • Oct 2007

i actually thought it was a prada show...

i never understood the attraction of raf... he's sooo mediocre...

Comment

• mrbeuys
                    • May 2008

^never? Really?

Now, them bags: when I was 6 I took my first plane on my own. Everything I needed, ticket passport etc was put into a little flat orange bag and hung around my neck. I thought that was shit then, so I wouldn't be seen dead wearing it now. I would go as far as laughing out loud if I saw someone with these. Jogu excluded because he would through some magic make this work.
                    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Woot! More blackmail material!

I can't believe he actually wore THAT.

Jogu, and everyone else, please take care to adhere to thread title etiquette, so everything is tidy for future searches - Name/Gender/Season/City
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• jogu
                        • Jun 2009

ahhh shit ur rite sorry , totally forgot to put the rest of the details in header

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                        Now, them bags: when I was 6 I took my first plane on my own. Everything I needed, ticket passport etc was put into a little flat orange bag and hung around my neck. I thought that was shit then, so I wouldn't be seen dead wearing it now.
                        lol lemme buy that lil bag from you if u still own it

Comment

• 1972projects
                          • Mar 2010

Agree with the Raf/Prada comments - it just doesn't have the clarity I expect from his Sander collections, thought some of the textures individually are interesting.

Comment

• Pumpfish
                            • Sep 2010

This looks like Raf pulling the ripcord on the exit clause in his contract.

High waist baggy shorts is God's way of telling you you have too much money.
                            spinning glue back into horses. . .

Comment

• moderninc2010
                              • Jan 2011

Joju Thanks for posting the photos.

When I first saw these photos yesterday online, I didnt like the collection at all. (the shorts, the print on the t-shirts) I also thought the colours are more suited for a FW collection.

When I woke up this morning and have a second look at these again, I start to like some of the the stuff in the collection.

Perhaps, I am need to reserve my judgement until I look at this collection a few more times.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎