Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mrbeuys
    • May 2008

^ man, I am really trying to ignore you. It should be easy, but your insistence on posting inane nonsense in German does get to me. If you have nothing to say, at least say it in English like everyone else.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
      hm, yeah kinda... only bought a dress T and the flappy boots so far and am not seeing myself buying a whole lot more. Too much I already have and while I did try the skirt (and my kids didn't object) it's just not for me and very awkward to walk in.
      You took your kids to the RO store? Ok, now my daughter can't refuse going shopping with me - I have an example!
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        You took your kids to the RO store?
        Oh they come with me pretty much every time I go and I always ask them for advice. They know it's daddy's favourite store but they mainly come for the m&m's and to run around and up and down the stairs. The guys at RO are real sweethearts to endure me/them - my boy once fell asleep on a £60k fur throw. They also add the only bit of colour to the place.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• Dane
          HAMMERTIME
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
          Oh they come with me pretty much every time I go and I always ask them for advice. They know it's daddy's favourite store but they mainly come for the m&m's and to run around and up and down the stairs. The guys at RO are real sweethearts to endure me/them - my boy once fell asleep on a £60k fur throw. They also add the only bit of colour to the place.
          Too cute.
          i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

better than me, my kids ask why i wear dresses and shit pants

Comment

• beardown
              rekoner
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
              "Leave daddy alone and eat your ramen noodles. We have sugar water for dessert."
              Originally posted by mizzar
              Sorry for being kind of a dick to you.

Comment

• kunk75
                Banned
                • May 2008

lol. my son texted me today to tell me some rick owens pants arrived for me today

Comment

• theconsumer
                  • Feb 2009

Buy high-waisted ones and start playing the stern dad from the thirties for one month ... After that, they'll ask why aren't you wearing your old attire lately. Very politely

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Qwerty View Post
                    Hi Faust, You're most welcomed!

Tbh, I *love* these long lean skirts as they are truly graceful and elegant, but you have to tread very carefully in them - they are very difficult to wear without incidents!

Not sure if any guy is ready to do the necessary sacrifices...

rilu, Yes, it takes a real man to carry it off, and when it does, it's really cool to behold.
                    Or do what Mike did - buy one from a less precious material and let it drag in the rain.
                    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Dane View Post
                      Too cute.
                      seriously

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• HWith
                        • May 2007

Are these pants cut the same, one just being full length?

Also, the full length ones are made of 100% silk. Is it the same silk material as used in the blazers?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎