Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Boris Bidjan Saberi - Mens - SS12 - Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Mikevigar View Post
    My only wtf with this show was what the hell is going on with the heads of the models? It looks like they've been swamped in vaseline or wrapped in cling film, it is seriously offputting - can anyone who was there shed any light?
    Maybe he hangs out with Raf

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    Maybe he hangs out with Raf
    Given the opportunity, who wouldn't?

A few years back there was this television show where they fallowed Gary Busey around with a camera so everyone could see just how batshit he really was. Same sort of thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVALANCHE
    is this an example of how not to wear ccp?

Damn.. that belongs in the Randomness / WTF, HOF.

heads....

thanx andrewislasorad, awesome video!!

I really can't believe the BBS vs. Doma shit is still being discussed. I know there are many tired debates and rehashes on here but this one just misses. Regardless of origin, the similarities have quickly dissipated.

Further, none of you know a goddam thing about eminem so please keep your opinions to yourself. Seriously! If you would like to know please contact me at mandmstastegood[at]aol.com

Yeh thanks Andrew that was great, people have criticised how things look on the runway but even in this short video you can easily start to appreciate how the garments look up close, oh to be let loose in that showroom.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikevigar View Post
    Yeh thanks Andrew that was great, people have criticised how things look on the runway but even in this short video you can easily start to appreciate how the garments look up close, oh to be let loose in that showroom.
    hit the nail on the head there..the thing that struck me the most in the video is the texture of the clothes

Quote Originally Posted by gavagai View Post

Further, none of you know a goddam thing about eminem so please keep your opinions to yourself. Seriously! If you would like to know please contact me at mandmstastegood[at]aol.com
    Marshall?
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

thanks for the video, great to see some closeups of the garments. the knitfabric looks exciting, interesting new aspects on the footwear. indeed seems to be business as usual, which is fine with me. looking forward to get my hands on.

Usually flap is just not my thing but for some reasons, the tops with flaps in this collection got me obsessed for days. Am I the only one obsessed with that???

Quote Originally Posted by DiabloXVIII View Post
    Usually flap is just not my thing but for some reasons, the tops with flaps in this collection got me obsessed for days. Am I the only one obsessed with that???
    Nah, after viewing both of the runway vids, I've only grown more in love with BBS. Those t-shirts are nearly dresses but I think the tailoring and designs are perfectly suited for the fabrics and the overall style BBS is going for. It's similar to Julius in the industrial/punk/anarcho themes, but Julius has often been too melodramatic for me. Can't wait to see it in stores.

Does anybody saw this interview? or any video interview with Boris?

Anyone know what this jacket is made of?
    Maybe more photos?

Thanks

If I remember correctly it is a tar treated jacket. In the other photo (someone correct me if im wrong) the jacket is treated with glue and the one to the right is vinyl.

thanks

from what collection it is ?

Default which collection?

Quote Originally Posted by MWNN View Post
    thanks

from what collection it is ?
    it is not from a collection.

all three pieces are special experiments that he did specifically and exclusively for the installation at Darklands. there is a possibility though that the ideas first explored with these pieces may evolve into one or more jackets for production in a future collection . . .

and yes, one was achieved working with wallpaper glue, the second with vinyl and the third (and most remarkable) with tar.
    Last edited by Darklands; 09-19-2011 at 06:31 AM.

someone, please, post some more pictures from the event