Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: SZ 5th Anniversary Celebration!

Updated with a nice professional invite. :-)
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post

Well this should be quite an interesting gathering, to say the very least.

All joking aside, a huge congratulations is in order here. While most sites are losing steam soon after launching, eventually getting lost in the saturated seas of a style-hungry cyber market, StyleZeitgeist has managed to do the very opposite. It's building a readership – and maintaining it – by remaining true to its founding focus, above all else.

When you care more about keeping the quality high than kissing the ass of compromise for the sake of greater commercial appeal, your rise might come slower – but it's also much more likely to continue. And that is the biggest challenge of all.

A warm congratulations to someone I consider not only an inspiration, but also a friend. Your success is much-deserved, E.

sain't

Very cool! I will travel from DC for this. Maybe I'll even take the day off of work!

Thank you, interest1.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by JoniF View Post
    I like the symbol; it's very cultish.
    hehe, that's entirely intentional.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

/\ Thank this man and his dark domain.

It has grown on me so much. Definitely a tattoo candidate.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

there's double b, double c, double g and now double z. lol.

i spy an hourglass as well: 'zeit'geist?

Very exciting! Something to look forward to in September! Congratulations on the magazine and I will see everyone there.
    THE HOUSE OF DIS
    embrace the twenty first movement

Quote Originally Posted by Shucks View Post
    there's double b, double c, double g and now double z. lol.

i spy an hourglass as well: 'zeit'geist?
    It's overlapping "S Z" only S is like inverted Z. I don't know if I was supposed to give it away...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

damn 5 already? since i was here from almost day 1, as i followed the movement from tfs, i feel like i have to come! congrats

This is all very exciting!

It's overlapping "S Z" only S is like inverted Z. I don't know if I was supposed to give it away...
    doh.

5char

Quote Originally Posted by baizilla View Post
    damn 5 already? since i was here from almost day 1, as i followed the movement from tfs, i feel like i have to come! congrats
    That would be fantastic :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

/\ Thank this man and his dark domain.

It has grown on me so much. Definitely a tattoo candidate.
    It'sz perfekt. May I suggest one 'round each nipple?.
    sain't

Quote Originally Posted by interest1 View Post

Congratulations to SZ on its fifth anniversary. A trip from London would be nice, but I can only respond to the excellent imagery in this thread:

Beautiful E!

Congratulations on taking SZ to yet another level! Wish I would be able to attend but I'm stuck in Houston probably for quite some time :( Looking forward to the photos of the event and I'll certainly be preordering a copy of the magazine!
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Quote Originally Posted by Chinorlz View Post
    Beautiful E!

Congratulations on taking SZ to yet another level! Wish I would be able to attend but I'm stuck in Houston probably for quite some time :( Looking forward to the photos of the event and I'll certainly be preordering a copy of the magazine!

Man, you gotta move heaven and earth to be here man................you just gotta!

Missing this is like missing the birth of your Child!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Quote Originally Posted by zamb View Post
    Man, you gotta move heaven and earth to be here man................you just gotta!

Missing this is like missing the birth of your Child!
    I wish my friend... but I don't have much say over my 4 allotted days off per month at this point unfortunately. Hell, just got back from the hospital from my 5 pm to 9 am call schedule! Back at it tomorrow am too! It's what has kept me awol from SZ as of late :(
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Hmmm if I am lucky I will join the party too...and kick your lazy nY asses with some old school Berlin style;)
    Enviormental freaks, move away! My scarf will travel around the world and back!

Quote Originally Posted by theaddict View Post
    Hmmm if I am lucky I will join the party too...and kick your lazy nY asses with some old school Berlin style;)