• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Email to info@sz-mag.com
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

Starting today and for a limited time only, everyone who orders a copy of the magazine in the US will receive a free copy of StyleZeitgeist Volume 1!

You can order the magazines and limited editions here.

We still have on BBS bag left, one GUIDI cover, and two Werkstatt Munchen money clips.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Sombre
        • Jan 2009

^Oh? That's a nice incentive. How limited is the time? Went to get Volume 1 at McNally a few weeks ago but they ran out so got Volume 2 instead.
        An artist is not paid for his labor, but for his vision. - James Whistler

Originally posted by BBSCCP
        I order 1 in every size, please, for every occasion

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

We don't know yet, depends on the amount of orders we get and our stock. You reminded me that we need to deliver McNally a few more copies of Volume 4 - they have done really well with our magazine. LOVE THEM.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• dji
            • Feb 2008

E I don't see the Guidi cover on the website, is it still available? I have been meaning to pick up a copy of Volume 3 and my Volume 1 is back in Oz..

Comment

• underdog
              • Aug 2009

What is the size of the Guidi sleeve?

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by dji View Post
                E I don't see the Guidi cover on the website, is it still available? I have been meaning to pick up a copy of Volume 3 and my Volume 1 is back in Oz..
                Yes, we still have two, actually (thought we had one). PM me for details.

Underdog, the cover fits the magazine. I can get you the exact measurements.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• k3mist
                  • Apr 2013

anyone wanna proxy the free issue 1 deal for me :P

Comment

• samlasamla
                    • Sep 2011

Took my time going through vol 4 because I wanted to savor it, and finally finished it two months after receiving it in the mail. The journalism and photography are magnificent, and the magazine is a truly great read. Kudos to all involved in its production!

Comment

• messenoire
                      • Nov 2009

i'll be in nyc sat-weds, is there anywhere i can pick up a copy of vol 4?

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Patron of the New or Hotoveli or Graymarket.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
                          kitsch killer
                          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by samlasamla View Post
                          Took my time going through vol 4 because I wanted to savor it, and finally finished it two months after receiving it in the mail. The journalism and photography are magnificent, and the magazine is a truly great read. Kudos to all involved in its production!
                          Thank you.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Chinorlz
                            • Sep 2006

I was a bit sad that there were no special items to be released in tandem with the issue.... something for the next issue maybe?

I continue to have a love/hate relationship with my copy of Sruli's basking shark cover issue.
                            www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

We are not sure yet. I have a couple of ideas.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Atom
                                • Sep 2009

I've been told by two stockists (few weeks ago at Academic Bookstore in Helsinki, today at Press-stop Slussen in Stockholm) that the Issue 4 has been released only as a digital magazine, not in print format.
                                What's going on?
                                Last edited by Atom; 11-22-2013, 05:15 AM. Reason: Wasn't Papercut, but Press-Stop. Papercut didn't have the magazine either btw.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎