Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SZ Magazine Launch - LONDON

Don't mess with Jewish vikings...
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Still can't see out of my left eye
    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

So its safe to say that the Londoners can out party the too cool for school NY,ers?

Bummed I could not be at either to partake but so happy for you guys at SZ mag , really!

I hate to say it, but the London party was better than the New York one. Not sure why exactly.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

lack of cosplay lurkers in London ;)

Either way super cool pictures of both parties, made me even more bummed about not being able to go though.
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

maybe its my old ears but i couldnt hear a thing in nyc. either way, it was great to see faces and match names.

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    I hate to say it, but the London party was better than the New York one. Not sure why exactly.
    Perhaps the pissing down rain affected things a bit?

I am thinking maybe because the venue had two rooms and it was quite dark? I don't know. In any case, both parties were great and I am not complaining! It's nice to see the tribe all in one place :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Really gutted i left so early and only spoke to a couple of people. I know i'm not a big poster here but it would have been cool to meet some of you but due to a combination of being socially retarded and having my worst hangover in years i dissappeared early. That said it was nice to meet mr. Nouveau the night before; i dont really remember that much but i hope i told you that i liked your jacket rather than just pointing out that i didn't like the topstitching.

I don't recall taking a picture of this but it's on my phone. The SZ exclusive toilets...

Thanks to the layers and SZ team for making the event happen, I had to attend a friends leaving do, but it was a pleasure talking to the few people I did when I was there.