X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • morsto
    • Nov 2008

lack of cosplay lurkers in London ;)

Either way super cool pictures of both parties, made me even more bummed about not being able to go though.
    I do not recognise the vessel,
    but the eyes seem so familiar

Comment

• rider
      eyes of the world
      • Jun 2009

maybe its my old ears but i couldnt hear a thing in nyc. either way, it was great to see faces and match names.

Comment

• BUMMER
        • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        I hate to say it, but the London party was better than the New York one. Not sure why exactly.
        Perhaps the pissing down rain affected things a bit?

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

I am thinking maybe because the venue had two rooms and it was quite dark? I don't know. In any case, both parties were great and I am not complaining! It's nice to see the tribe all in one place :-)
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• andrew
            • Sep 2009

Really gutted i left so early and only spoke to a couple of people. I know i'm not a big poster here but it would have been cool to meet some of you but due to a combination of being socially retarded and having my worst hangover in years i dissappeared early. That said it was nice to meet mr. Nouveau the night before; i dont really remember that much but i hope i told you that i liked your jacket rather than just pointing out that i didn't like the topstitching.

Comment

• Zenith
              • Jun 2009

I don't recall taking a picture of this but it's on my phone. The SZ exclusive toilets...

Thanks to the layers and SZ team for making the event happen, I had to attend a friends leaving do, but it was a pleasure talking to the few people I did when I was there.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎