Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SZ Magazine Launch - LONDON

On the plane now...excited for the party!

show us your pics!
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

I think everyone is still recovering, it was a late night... but what a party.

Woke up this morning with a very sore head. Been a useless daddy today
    Just wanted to say a big thank you to all the layers team, Faust and the sz gang, mike on the decks (ELO was perfectly timed ;-) and everybody else involved for a really great evening.

This should be at least a bi-annual event. What better excuse for a party.

Thanks guys!
    you can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter...

This was an epic night indeed. Lots of hangover stories today... Pics tomorrow, gotta go to sleep now.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

now y'all making me mad that i didnt just buy a ticket and show up and let the chips fall where they may..................

good to hear it went great!
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

This was a fantastic outing. Crews from Rick Owens, Dover Street Market, Hostem, and LN-CC came, as well as from A Magazine and Damir Doma. Anne Chapelle's daughter came, Yohan Serfaty and Sruli Recht. Fun, fun night. Our thanks to everyone who stopped by.

A HUGE thanks to the Layers crew who were gracious and stellar in the party's execution from start to finish!!!

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

There's a lot you don't see here... yet.
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Well what an evening it was! First of all, thank you to all who came to the party, and ofcourse congrats Faust & The Thief on an amazing magazine.

Eternal : The projections where of the magazine, and the installation was by Yohan Serfaty.

Here are some of the "safe for the internet " images

More shall follow shortly, once the photographers re surface!
    store | facebook | blog | twitter

art becomes fashion, fashion becomes art

M, your face on the last one is priceless!
    Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Considering their outfits where predominantly made of matches, you should have seen his when i pulled my lighter out ! :P
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

Default Y PROJECT BY YOHAN SERFATY INSTALLATION FOR SZ MAGAZINE LAUNCH

store | facebook | blog | twitter

art becomes fashion, fashion becomes art

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeuys View Post
    M, your face on the last one is priceless!
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Can we cross post those Y-Project images into the Y-Project thread in the Designer's Forum? If Layers doesn't mind of course? I mean seriously...the jacket on the lower chair (third picture) just looks amazing. I stopped in awe for a few seconds.

After the awe and amazement feeling went away, I then proceeded to the designers forum in hopes to find more goodies...to only be disappointed....

Quote Originally Posted by SHYE_POSER View Post
    Considering their outfits where predominantly made of matches, you should have seen his when i pulled my lighter out ! :P
    And here's what happened next:

exactly!
    merz: your look has all the grace of george michael at the tail end of a coke binge.

^ the same thing almost happened to me at New Year's Eve, but it wouldn't have been so photogenic
    Is the picture from the party too ?

The installation at Layers is beautiful ! I regret I couldn't come to London for this celebration, it sounds like it was an evening to remember ! Hope the launching of the magazine is going well so far !

Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    ^ the same thing almost happened to me at New Year's Eve, but it wouldn't have been so photogenic
    Is the picture from the party too ?

The installation at Layers is beautiful ! I regret I couldn't come to London for this celebration, it sounds like it was an evening to remember ! Hope the launching of the magazine is going well so far !
    Beyond all expectations.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Just wanted to say thanks again to the Layers crew. You guys really know how to throw a party! Even if someone showed up with Icelandic Schnapps in an attempt to make us all blackout