Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chinorlz
    • Sep 2006

Thank you again for your assistance Rider :)
    www.AlbertHuangMD.com - Digital Portfolio Of Projects & Designs

Merz (5/22/09):"i'm a firm believer that the ultimate prevailing logic in design is 'does shit look sick as fuck' "

Comment

• derpington
      • Oct 2009

I'm going to buy my girlfriend a pair of DRKSHDW jeans, but I'm not sure how women's fit. Her actual waist measurement is 25.5" and her hips are 36". Pants that fit her are about 13.5" laid flat. Any ideas on what size DRKSHDW jeans she would wear? Thanks!

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
        • Aug 2011

Is there a great difference in sizing between 40 & 42 in a RO leather jacket? I'd normally go for the 40, however they only have a 42 left. Just concerned the body will be too big for me!

Comment

• Faust
          kitsch killer
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by derpington View Post
          I'm going to buy my girlfriend a pair of DRKSHDW jeans, but I'm not sure how women's fit. Her actual waist measurement is 25.5" and her hips are 36". Pants that fit her are about 13.5" laid flat. Any ideas on what size DRKSHDW jeans she would wear? Thanks!
          You have to size down at least one size, if not two. Most, if not all, of DRKSHDW jeans have elastine and they will stretch.
          Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Faust
            kitsch killer
            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by GlassOrganelle View Post
            Is there a great difference in sizing between 40 & 42 in a RO leather jacket? I'd normally go for the 40, however they only have a 42 left. Just concerned the body will be too big for me!
            I wouldn't be too worried. Of course at your own risk - does the store have a return policy?
            Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Rosenrot
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by GlassOrganelle View Post
              As far as I know, there is a bit of a discernible difference when sizing up, especially on the waist if it's a tight-fitting jacket
              Originally posted by Patroklus
              Better too adventurous than not enough
              everyone should strive towards ballsiness

Comment

• derpington
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                You have to size down at least one size, if not two. Most, if not all, of DRKSHDW jeans have elastine and they will stretch.
                Thanks for the help! I'll try sizing down one and see what happens.

Comment

• lost53
                  • Dec 2010

Hello Ladies,
                  Please excuse me creeping over from the other side!

Currently in need of some Rick Owens shorts, I have a 29" waist, mens XS all sold out so am contemplating some from the womens line. Would a 42 be suitable, Rick Owens main line?

Thanks

Comment

• rider
                    eyes of the world
                    • Jun 2009

i think a 42 in the drawstring pod shorts style would b fine. but they will be shorter than the mens on you.

Comment

• galia
                      • Jun 2009

hi! what's the sizing like on haider ackerman leather leggings? should I size one up or do they fit normal?
                      I'm familiar with sizing on drkshdw and april77 jeans if that helps.

Comment

• fadetogrey
                        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by galia View Post
                        hi! what's the sizing like on haider ackerman leather leggings? should I size one up or do they fit normal?
                        I'm familiar with sizing on drkshdw and april77 jeans if that helps.
                        In my experience they fit true to size. I would not size up. They have a lot of stretch to them. They fit wonderfully- very comfortable and the leather is really soft. They are on my wish list

Comment

• brad1981
                          • Dec 2008

hi,need some help on ccp fencing. one of my female friends want to order one, she is 5'7 54kg. which size should she go for? thanks

Comment

• MetroBulotDodo
                            • Oct 2010

^ contact me by PM and I can help you figure it out.

MBD
                            "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
                            It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
                            My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.

Comment

• Verdandi
                              • Mar 2012

Since I cannot find a pair of leather pants (that I like) in my size I've decided to get the next best thing: A pair of Ann Dem leather leggins. I usually wear a 36 in Ann pants, but I do not want the leggins to be super tight so should I size up?
                              Unfortunately the only store that carries Ann here doesn't have leggins in stock so I have to buy them online.
                              Thanks in advance!
                              lavender menace

Comment

• ringo.whisper
                                • Jan 2011

Ladies Sizing in Guidi

Hi,

I want to buy a Guidi Boots for my girlfriends,(as Below Link style)

She is usually wear 38-38.5 in Rick's High heel, so which size should i get in guidi??

Thanks

http://www.antonioli.eu/images/produ...7_211DBIKT.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎