X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rider
    eyes of the world
    • Jun 2009

robin richman has those on sale in black in a 38.5 and i believe a 39, so if she is closer to a 38 that might work out beautifully for her but rick runs larger if anything.

Comment

• fadetogrey
      • Apr 2009

Does anyone have any experience with m.a+ non-leather apparel for women? Specifically jersey and heavier knit pieces. How do they fit? TTS?

Comment

• Ottoline
        • Jul 2014

Guidi sizing?

Help, I'm a uk 7 (40) with wide feet! What size do I order in guidi?
        I'm considering a trip to Italy has anyone been to Guidi?

Comment

• rider
          eyes of the world
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by fadetogrey View Post
          Does anyone have any experience with m.a+ non-leather apparel for women? Specifically jersey and heavier knit pieces. How do they fit? TTS?
          very narrow fit. in everything. straight, slim cut all around.

Comment

• rickandjulius
            • Feb 2014

Hi,

Planning on buying my girlfriend a pair of Rick wedges for christmas and need help with the sizing as I have no idea how they fit.

She wears a US 10 (women's obviously) which I think is a EU 40? But she has quite wide feet so I don't know if I should size up and get a 41 or what. Any help is much appreciated!

Comment

• ahn
              • Jul 2012

Originally posted by rickandjulius View Post
              Hi,

Planning on buying my girlfriend a pair of Rick wedges for christmas and need help with the sizing as I have no idea how they fit.

She wears a US 10 (women's obviously) which I think is a EU 40? But she has quite wide feet so I don't know if I should size up and get a 41 or what. Any help is much appreciated!
              I'm an AU9/US9 and I wear an EU40 and IT39.
              Rick uses italian sizing, and in my experience every IT39 I have of his fits perfectly. Once I tried on a pair of the flat boots and felt I could have gone down to an IT 38.5; I would not recommend going down though for any kind of heel or wedge due to the incline.

So on that train of thought an IT40, EU41 should be fine. What a nice gift for your girlfriend! Such a wardrobe staple
              some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• rickandjulius
                • Feb 2014

Originally posted by ahn View Post
                I'm an AU9/US9 and I wear an EU40 and IT39.
                Rick uses italian sizing, and in my experience every IT39 I have of his fits perfectly. Once I tried on a pair of the flat boots and felt I could have gone down to an IT 38.5; I would not recommend going down though for any kind of heel or wedge due to the incline.

So on that train of thought an IT40, EU41 should be fine. What a nice gift for your girlfriend! Such a wardrobe staple
                Awesome I'll get the EU 41 then! Thanks for the help.

And I know! It's a shame he doesn't make them for men anymore. They are my favorite footwear of all time.

Comment

• nictan
                  • Jul 2009

so, looking to get some ann outerwear for the girlfriend.

any ladies here can help with the sizing? does ann sizing run in italian/ french? saw a coat in 38, what would that be? x-small, small or medium? I've seen some of her outerwear in a 34.

seeing how some of her stuff are sometimes slightly bigger than tagged (though i only have experience in her mens clothing), i would think my gf would need the smallest production size, or at most the 2nd smallest production size. she's usually an S.

if it helps, the garment in question has a 'made in italy' tag, does that make it italian sizing?

thank you!

Comment

• GlassOrganelle
                    • Aug 2011

I've only ever seen Ann using French sizing (eg Ann 36 is meant to be an IT40), and I find her sizing to be quite generous, especially with outerwear. I have a coat in size 34, and it is still quite generously proportioned (I normally get a IT38-40 in RO).

I would say a coat size 38 would be more suited to a Small-Medium. Go by the shoulder and bust measurements.

Originally posted by nictan View Post
                    so, looking to get some ann outerwear for the girlfriend.

any ladies here can help with the sizing? does ann sizing run in italian/ french? saw a coat in 38, what would that be? x-small, small or medium? I've seen some of her outerwear in a 34.

seeing how some of her stuff are sometimes slightly bigger than tagged (though i only have experience in her mens clothing), i would think my gf would need the smallest production size, or at most the 2nd smallest production size. she's usually an S.

if it helps, the garment in question has a 'made in italy' tag, does that make it italian sizing?

thank you!

Comment

• nictan
                      • Jul 2009

thank you! will ask for measurements :)

Comment

• curiouscharles
                        • Jan 2008

hello women of SZ,

i am interested in purchasing this rick bomber for my wife;

she is typically a true 40, or FR36 - might she be safest going with a 42 in this piece?

many thanks in advance for any guidance!

-

Comment

• Verdandi
                          • Mar 2012

I haven't bought a Rick jacket in years, but from my experience when in doubt size up when it comes to his womens outerwear.
                          I usually wear an IT 38 or 40 and all my Rick jackets are at least a 42, one even a 44.
                          lavender menace

Comment

• ahn
                            • Jul 2012

In my experience it depends on the fabric. I am either a 38 or 40 in RO... I would take a 38 in any softer/stretchy fabric or softer leather like the blister, a 40 in the stiffer leathers and fabrics with less 'give'.

I like my jackets very tight, though. IThat jacket seems like a stiff wool. I would choose the 40 for myself in that jacket. But if she doesn't like to feel stifled or prefers a relaxed fit maybe the 42.
                            some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

Comment

• curiouscharles
                              • Jan 2008

thank you kindly for your guidance mesdames!

ordered the 42 already, so fingers crossed it works out.

-

Comment

• Comotomo
                                • Nov 2014

Hi, I usually wear size 38/40 for Rick , what size would I be in ph? I'm looking to get a blazer .. Thanks in advance. Haven't handled or seen any of his stuff in real life.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎