Thread: Ipad cases

Default Ipad cases

what do you use for an ipad case?
    looking for something for an ipad 3, any input on pros and cons regarding features would be helpful too.
    my inclination is towards a black one of course...

Apple release a new version of theirs today...now with a back cover. Not sure what colours are available yet...read it will be $50.

CDG now makes a line of covers to match their wallets...not cheap though. Doverstreetmarket.com has them online.
    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Fifth Avenue Shoe Repair has made a nice case, it won't get you any functions as a stand or so, but it's decent leather and nice design.

The limited edition GUIDI SZ magazine cover makes a killer iPad case

But I just use the regular one that Apple makes. I love that it automatically unlocks the screen, snaps on/off easily and most of all acts as a stand too.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Saddleback leather iPad cases are tanks... Love mine
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rider; 06-12-2012 at 08:16 AM. Reason: replaced giant picture

http://www.wantessentials.com/

this company makes ipad cases that are second to none imho

Saw a nice one in PNP Firenze last year that cost twice as much as an iPad. Can anyone jog my memory on the brand?

Quote Originally Posted by blacktulip View Post
    Saw a nice one in PNP Firenze last year that cost twice as much as an iPad. Can anyone jog my memory on the brand?
    Cecchi de Rossi?

Love this one.
    "Clothes and jewellery should be startling, individual. When you see a woman in my clothes, you want to know more about them. To me, that is what distinguishes good Australian designers from bad Australian designers."

Quote Originally Posted by dji View Post
    Cecchi de Rossi?
    Might have been it... can't find it online, though.
    "Silicon is a gas"

They've been mentioned here before, but hardgraft make some excellent cases. I've been using my Tilt for about a year and I love it. Aside from unlocking it will do everything the Apple case does, but looks way nicer.

http://www.hardgraft.com/#/category/ipadcases

Love my case : ))

people always assume im reading Shakespeare lol

Don't blame you, that is a very cool concept.

Quote Originally Posted by qazwsx View Post
    Love my case : ))

people always assume im reading Shakespeare lol
    Oh! I need this! It is beautiful and I love that is doesn't come with a name on it so you can say you're reading what ever you feel like. I also love the lather looking one above as it looks like a journal..of course that might make it more steal worthy...eek.

I have a mini... I use the Evouni Arc cover.

This is the cover for iPad three... http://www.amazon.com/EVOUNI-L09-1bk...eywords=evouni
    some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.

nice one
    Quote Originally Posted by cjbreed View Post
    CCP is heroin. no, wait CCP is crack because it takes all your money in about 10 minutes...

I've got the Apple cover for my iPad, I like the book one but a little to big for me.

I -wanted- the Apple one for my mini but THEY DON'T MAKE IT IN LEATHER.

some do it fast, some do it better in smaller amounts.