Page 245 of 245 FirstFirst ... 145195235236237238239240241242243244245
Results 4,881 to 4,883 of 4883

Thread: random fashion thoughts

I’ve watched some of his videos and really enjoyed them.
    This guy has the chance to inspire people to engage with fashion other than the current streetwear bullshit we’re being fed constantly. I hope he succeeds.
    "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
    -Paris Hilton

Hi! Bliss here! Iíve lurked on SZ for years. This community is a HUGE part of why I developed such a deep interest in fashion. The kind words mean a ton. Tbh, Iíd greatly value feedback from members of this community in particular. The video most of my viewers tend to gravitate to is my Rick runway analysis: https://youtu.be/qyuGL4pWfdw

At this point, I release new videos weekly. Next episode is runway analysis on Kiko, Iím extremely excited.

Quote Originally Posted by marux View Post
    I didn't find any thread about youtube tips so i'll post this here. Just spent an hour chuckling along to this guy Bliss Foster, who dedicates his youtube-channel on quite deep level analyzis of fashion, and mostly high fashion, but with a lot of humour in a way that makes him stand out. What I enjoy about him is his pewdiepie'esque for-the-lolz-attitude paired with good insight into the fashion-world. I almost suspect he's on here. Is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickefuge View Post
    I’ve watched some of his videos and really enjoyed them.
    This guy has the chance to inspire people to engage with fashion other than the current streetwear bullshit we’re being fed constantly. I hope he succeeds.
    Same here. i enjoyed it too.