X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bukka
    • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Arkady View Post
    It was $150 (50%) before that, now it's 60%.
    I'm confident i received offers that were barely 10% of my price. Casem had the same thing happening iirc.
    Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

I went with a "go fuck yourself"
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• the breaks
        • Sep 2007

Minimum offer on a $300 item would be $180 though? Or you mean $300 originally.
        Item was 265 plus 30 shipping so "300" ;)

I'm almost sure I remember the amounts correctly. But now all the offers and other messages between us seem to have disappeared
        Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Arkady
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by bukka View Post
          I'm confident i received offers that were barely 10% of my price. Casem had the same thing happening iirc.
          It'd been 50% for at least the majority of 2015, there was a banner specifying they'd raised it from 50 to 60 up on the site recently and there was a hard stop on submitting the offer if it was below the threshold. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it open ended during alpha/beta to gather data, though.

Comment

• bukka
            • Sep 2011

It'd been 50% for at least the majority of 2015, there was a banner specifying they'd raised it from 50 to 60 up on the site recently and there was a hard stop on submitting the offer if it was below the threshold. I wouldn't be surprised if they kept it open ended during alpha/beta to gather data, though.
            There wasn't when it was 50%? That might be the explanation.

Originally posted by Faust View Post
            I went with a "go fuck yourself"
            Eternity is in love with the productions of time

Comment

• Arkady
              • Apr 2011

Oh you mean it was just a guideline on etiquette rather than a forced choice? Sounds weird but totally could be the case, this I don't recall.

Comment

• scanner
                • Mar 2015

Just got back from seeing Deadpool (which I thought was pretty awesome).

I'm thinking DrkShdw will be seeing an even bigger rise in popularity now more than ever if the film is a success as his character basically lives in DrkShdw hoodies (and 1 James Perse hoodie).

Comment

• Thirteen
                  • Aug 2015

What do others think about Rick Owens Vicious Dunks? I've always disliked that model until recently when I came across a pair that was so breathtaking. The color/material works so well on this silhouette:

Comment

• mikko
                    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Thirteen View Post
                    What do others think about Rick Owens Vicious Dunks? I've always disliked that model until recently when I came across a pair that was so breathtaking. The color/material works so well on this silhouette
                    Breathtaking in a Buttero type of way?

Comment

• Faust
                      kitsch killer
                      • Sep 2006

I don't think I'ever heard anyone describe a pair of sneakers as breathtaking :-)
                      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Thirteen
                        • Aug 2015

The colorway reminds me so much of hickory smokey BBQ sauce. That can be quite breathtaking?

Comment

• Nickefuge
                          • Nov 2014

I don't think I'ever heard anyone describe a pair of sneakers as breathtaking :-)
                          Maybe if you put them in your mouth?

I like the island dunks, especially in all black or white.
                          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• saniityhd
                            • Dec 2013

Might not be directly fashion-related, but kind of:
                            I have been thinking alot about my employment recently. Working at a high-end clothing-store while being 20 y/o seems both appreciated and sometimes frowned upon. I have many customers who seem happy to get help, advice etc from me ( most of them being women or older men ). But I must say I have more people ( typically men just some years older than me ), who down me for trying to help them. People seem to think that I am a wise ass when I try to help them.
                            I have always thought that this is due to my age.

What do you feel like walking in to a store where the staff is younger than you? Is this a problem?

Comment

• Faust
                              kitsch killer
                              • Sep 2006

I don't think anything with regards to age. Either they are nice or not nice.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Lex1017
                                • Jul 2015

Watch Seinfeld weekdays at 6/5c on TBS. #TBS #Seinfeld #JerrySeinfeldSUBSCRIBE: http://bit.ly/TBSSub Download the TBS App: http://bit.ly/1qBbkMWAbout Seinfel...

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎