Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delicious_not
    • Dec 2012

i hope the knitted sleeves on rick's blazers and coats like in FW17 are here to stay for a long time and they won't be exclusive to GLITTER. they (a) look so dope, and (b) finally shorter dudes like me won't have to cut the sleeves on rick jackets anymore! lol

Comment

• jogu
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
      i hope the knitted sleeves on rick's blazers and coats like in FW17 are here to stay for a long time and they won't be exclusive to GLITTER. they (a) look so dope, and (b) finally shorter dudes like me won't have to cut the sleeves on rick jackets anymore! lol
      i havent seen them in person yet but in pics it looks like that stretchy semi sheer cotton he uses for his basic tees. is the material different than that and something more substantial ?

Comment

• mrbeuys
        • May 2008

It's knitted and 80% wool, quite a bit more substantial than the sheer cotton.
        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• jogu
          • Jun 2009

hmmmm !!! even better than i hoped . kinda thinking about that long blazer coat with those sleeves

Comment

• casem
            • Sep 2006

Yea, I tried on one of the knit sleeve coats and they're amazing. The knit is pretty substantial and looks good hanging down long or scrunched up. But damn they're expensive. :-/

Originally posted by jogu View Post
            hmmmm !!! even better than i hoped . kinda thinking about that long blazer coat with those sleeves
            music

Comment

• jogu
              • Jun 2009

was it at barneys ? was gonna hit them up tomorrow on me day off to get a cire trudon , may as well see what the buy was for the store here

Comment

• casem
                • Sep 2006

It was at the Rick store, not sure if barney's has these in yet but I haven't been there in a few weeks. This is what I tried, it was amazing.
                Originally posted by jogu View Post
                was it at barneys ? was gonna hit them up tomorrow on me day off to get a cire trudon , may as well see what the buy was for the store here
                music

Comment

• Faust
                  kitsch killer
                  • Sep 2006

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                  They won't. They have been incorporated into pre-collection.
                  Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ADreamofBlue
                    • Sep 2015

Are we at the point where Rick Owens can be called a lifestyle brand? All he's missing really in his offerings are briefs/boxers, swimwear, and perfumes.
                    who slips in to my body and whispers to my ghost?

Comment

• newp
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by ADreamofBlue View Post
                      Are we at the point where Rick Owens can be called a lifestyle brand? All he's missing really in his offerings are briefs/boxers, swimwear, and perfumes.
                      Only in mens collection though: my wife has a couple Rick Owens swimsuits and I have a beach towel.

Comment

• mrbeuys
                        • May 2008

And obviously there is a perfume but anyone who has been exposed to it will understand why it's not hit the shelves yet.
                        Last edited by mrbeuys; 07-31-2017, 12:34 PM.
                        Hi. I like your necklace. - It's actually a rape whistle, but the whistle part fell off.

Comment

• julian_doe
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                          And obviously there is a perfume but anyone who has been exposed to it will understand why it's not hit the shelves yet.
                          Is it called "Butt Muscle"?

Comment

• unwashed
                            • Dec 2008

Originally posted by ADreamofBlue View Post
                            Are we at the point where Rick Owens can be called a lifestyle brand? All he's missing really in his offerings are briefs/boxers, swimwear, and perfumes and kidswear.
                            fixed it!

I would love baby/toddler sized Geobaskets paired with pod shorts a.k.a. diaper pants. Makes more sense for babies and toddlers anyway.
                            Grailed link

Comment

• haydn
                              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by mrbeuys View Post
                              I've smelled one that was on a piece of Rick Owens cashmere that came with a copy of some/things magazine a few years back. As per the accompanying article, it smelled like dying lilies - and his staff hated it.

Francis Kurdkjian has created at least three fragrances for Rick Owens (as mentioned on Kurdjians twitter) but it's not clear if any will ever go into retail production. But Michele Lamy is launching a fragrance in the near future called Lamyland (as per a spec sheet I saw at the NYC store).

Comment

• mrbeuys
                                • May 2008

David Sedaris on his love for amongst others Paul Harnden and Comme. If you like him, you will enjoy this even more.

The series ends with an essay about David's fashion sense and an audience Q&A session.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎