Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AKA*NYC
    • Nov 2007

i don't know what went wrong this season but i foretell a massive influx of these things on gilt groupe. perhaps on deep discount the silhouette may still be decent and the jacket viable to some degree.
    LOVE THE SHIRST... HOW much?

Comment

• kunk75
      Banned
      • May 2008

^yeah, at like 1200 or so, i'd even grab the toggle shearling but the flap collar and hooded ones are terrible. haven't been to ro nyc in a bit but i bet there will be plenty left over even at 50-60% off.

i dunno, i have a massive amount of winter coats and still not one that does it for me.

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

with new house, i'd better get used to learning to live without. there is a schneider coat i really want but cannot justify.

oh and while not fashion related, had a shit day. discovered i have pretty serious degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis at every disc in the lumbar and cervical spine

Comment

• kuriz
          • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Dane View Post
          lulz. which model? I actually bought a j7 leather last year and didn't even think to ask...but it came with no pockets at all!

Not completely sure about the model name but I've got a picture of it:
          http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/249/j7lder.jpg/

Comment

• the breaks
            • Sep 2007

what was that shearling that was in the classifieds for the longest time.. Backlash i think? it was sick
            Suede is too Gucci.

Comment

• Dane
              HAMMERTIME
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by the breaks View Post
              what was that shearling that was in the classifieds for the longest time.. Backlash i think? it was sick
              I wanted that so badly...was a 44 though I think. Too skinny for me.
              i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kuriz View Post
                Not completely sure about the model name but I've got a picture of it:
                http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/249/j7lder.jpg/
                Ya, the models from back then weren't so great with the pockets...either you got none on the inside, tiny ones on the outside, or none at all.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• docus
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post
                  with new house, i'd better get used to learning to live without. there is a schneider coat i really want but cannot justify.

oh and while not fashion related, had a shit day. discovered i have pretty serious degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis at every disc in the lumbar and cervical spine
                  Sorry to hear that kunk, wishing you well.

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by kunk75 View Post

My brother was just diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis, which sounds similar....I feel your pain. The treatments are ridiculously expensive, over $2000/month.

Comment

• kunk75
                      Banned
                      • May 2008

thanks guys

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Today, on Amazon, you can get a 42" flat screen TV, equivalent what I have in my living room, for a price of a Rick Owens tee.
                        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• kunk75
                          Banned
                          • May 2008

^double layer? if so, not impressive. ;)

Comment

• kunk75
                            Banned
                            • May 2008

the tech is cheap.

i have a 60" led. i paid $1800. four years ago, it cost $12000. in 2000, a 42 was about 4.5-6k

Originally posted by rilu
                            ^ that's crazy indeed. but i've just been thinking the other day, independently of overpriced t-shirts, that as much as there is some level of concern towards ethical aspects of production when it comes to clothing, i've never heard of anything similar when it comes to electronics. i've never heard of sweatshop-free laptops or phones or tv screens. so maybe the low prices in that field have to do something with that as well...

Comment

• Dane
                              HAMMERTIME
                              • Feb 2011

In 2000, I (collectively) bought a 42" plasma tv for nearly 7000 can. I just bought nearly the same size in LED for less than 500.

Comment

• kunk75
                                Banned
                                • May 2008

had agreement with ebay member to pay for something this morning and he sold it before i woke up

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎