• Show
Clear All
  • cowsareforeating
    • Jan 2011

^kunk go beat him up.

Comment

• ImaPro
      • Oct 2010

Is it just me or does this guy look like merz?
      Originally posted by merz
      ...which the wealthy attempt to buy taste by way of ballin' outta control & inflating values for everyone.

Comment

• kunk75
        Banned
        • May 2008

it's just you, not really at all like him

Comment

• cowsareforeating
          • Jan 2011

since when did i...

Comment

• neodym
            • Jan 2009

Talking about shearlings, just remembered that there was a shearling version of this:
            Do want.

Think it's equal if not better than the showtek, design-wise. Thoughts?

Comment

• coup de grace
              x
              • Sep 2006

"My closet is color-coded so everything is easy to find. I put on a crisp white Carolina Herrera blouse, and over that, a cream leather Valentino jacket."

- muffie potter aston

Comment

• Dane
                HAMMERTIME
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by coup de grace View Post
                "My closet is color-coded so everything is easy to find. I put on a crisp white Carolina Herrera blouse, and over that, a cream leather Valentino jacket."

- muffie potter aston
                She looks like a big stick of butter, also, her name is Muffie.
                i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• coup de grace
                  x
                  • Sep 2006

#OccupyMuffiesCloset

Comment

• Dane
                    HAMMERTIME
                    • Feb 2011

#OccupyMuffiesCloset
                    Awesome.

That article was the most patronizing/hilarious anything I've read in ages. Nuts to Muffie.
                    i traded my LUC jeans + Julius belt + Neil Barrett jeans for a blamain biker jeans

Comment

• " I have everything in my Birkins. They hold my world together."

no shit, you're not the only one to use a fucking handbag during the day. But to say that they hold your world together is a bit pathetic. If that's all you have to rely on you really need to learn to be a nicer person so that you can rely on people around you as well.

Comment

• cjbreed
                        • Feb 2009

#OccupyMuffiesCloset

pffffffffft i lol'd. she is clearly the 1%, thats for sure.
                        dying and coming back gives you considerable perspective

Comment

• michael_kard
                          • Oct 2010

So how does someone like Muffy end up writing for the NYT?

Paging the boss.
                          ENDYMA / Archival fashion & Consignment
                          Helmut Lang 1986-2005 | Ann Demeulemeester | Raf Simons | Burberry Prorsum | and more...

Comment

• Dane
                            HAMMERTIME
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by michael_kard View Post
                            So how does someone like Muffy end up writing for the NYT?

Paging the boss.
                            Muffie probably is the boss.

Comment

• Patroklus
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2011

One Step Up boot-cut exercise leggings. Today’s tee was from Trudie Styler and Sting’s annual Rainforest Foundation benefit.

I met Adrienne Vittadini for lunch at Swifty’s. I went with Hermès: a black suede fitted jacket with long fringe and nutmeg-colored calf-leather pants. Paired that with Manolo Blahnik ostrich booties and my black Birkin.

a long-sleeved white Gap tee, khaki Gap pants and a cozy mustard Tse V-neck sweater.

This tee was one from the New York Jets commemorative 9/11 opening-night game. [...] I wore a camel cashmere Chanel jacket, gray flannel Michael Kors trousers, blush Saks Fifth Avenue Private Label turtleneck and a blush and gray paisley Loro Piana scarf with black suede Chanel loafers. And I carried my burgundy Birkin.

So I went with a Yves Saint Laurent black velvet tuxedo suit, white satin Naeem Khan blouse and Badgley Mischka’s rhinestone and black velvet belt with black suede YSL pumps. En route to the theater, I took off the jacket and the belt in the car and threw on a cashmere Pucci print V-neck.

I put on a crisp white Carolina Herrera blouse, and over that, a cream leather Valentino jacket. The off-white wide-leg trousers were also Valentino, and they went with Giuseppe Zanotti camel-colored ostrich high heels and my saddle leather Birkin. I have everything in my Birkins. They hold my world together.

I put on a taupe snakeskin-print blouse and a taupe Mongolian lamb vest. Both are from Zara. On the bottom, I wore off-white J. Crew bootleg cords and taupe snakeskin cowboy boots. I threw everything I needed into my new GiGi tote in Cayman python.

I went all loden green in a silk Banana Republic turtleneck with matching Veronica Beard fitted wool blazer and Ralph Lauren suede pants.

I put on a Ralph Lauren saddle-color suede wrap skirt, white blouse, Levi’s denim jacket and silver conch belt from a little local store in Aspen. I finished with crocodile brown boots.

I chose a long-sleeved white crewneck tee from the Gap, camel-colored V-neck cardigan and khaki DKNY slacks. I draped on a print Hermès silk scarf and added a saddle-colored Hermès “H” belt. And I wore my beige pony skin pumps from BCBG.

I put on a creamy white Dolce & Gabbana sleeveless turtleneck dress and draped a cream Christian Dior silk and lace sweater over my shoulders. I added cream Manolo Blahnik heels and a cream snakeskin Lambertson Truex bag.

I wore the most divine Badgley Mischka Couture silver sequin mermaid-style dress with double tulle overlays. I carried a light and dark silver Judith Leiber minaudière with this Art Deco design.
                              hey guys i compiled all this bullshit while wearing once washed Levi's 501 STF and a breton T from APC I just thought you might want to know

Comment

• HWith
                                • May 2007

The above reads pretty much like a page from American Psycho...

Bateman would know what to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎