Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PurpleJesuss
    • May 2014

Thank you guys. Oh yes i remember visiting atrium during my last stay in NYC. I was surprised a shop could carry Taralis and Yohji as well as Zanerobe(no wonder Wooster left). I remember the hypebeasts very well and they were all going towards that kith sneaker shop in the back. I also saw some D Gnak by Kang D for the first time there. Not particularly fond of the brand but i'd like to hear people's thoughts on it.

Comment

• Faust
      kitsch killer
      • Sep 2006

My thoughts are that Atrium should be burned to the ground and then we could all do a tribal dance on its ashes.
      Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by Faust View Post
        My thoughts are that Atrium should be burned to the ground and then we could all do a tribal dance on its ashes.
        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• e0d9n0b5
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by apathy! View Post
          I feel physical pain when someone says "hashtag"
          i just say octothorpe then act really smug

Comment

• BlacknWhite
            • Apr 2014

I just want one nice, simple leather jacket, but that seems so hard to find...

The only jacket that keeps coming back to me is the mmm 5 zip, but I hear quality was never good, and now worst.
            Last edited by BlacknWhite; 05-09-2014, 02:47 AM. Reason: Added info

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Where did you hear that? Margiela quality used to be as good as any. But I haven't liked the 5zip in years, as soon as they started cutting corners by putting a different zipper in. I mean, how do you mess with the very detail that makes the entire jacket what it is...
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Where did you hear that? Margiela quality used to be as good as any. But I haven't liked the 5zip in years, as soon as they started cutting corners by putting a different zipper in. I mean, how do you mess with the very detail that makes the entire jacket what it is...
                From various people who check it out. I hear about how thin the calf leather is, and the sleeve lining coming apart. I know, I know, can't believe everything people say, especially over the internet. I can't help but to wonder though, just how true are those comments about it.
                What exactly was the original two way zipper put in?

*crossing fingers that F/W 14-15 brings something I'll actually buy*

edit:nvm I see them now. mrs zips
                Last edited by BlacknWhite; 05-09-2014, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• messenoire
                  • Nov 2009

ill never understand why boris hoodies are so popular if you look at them from a functional standpoint. i've had several iterations of the gloved ninja hoodie and although i loved the way they looked i found myself parting with them one after the next because it didnt function as a hoodie at all. when i'd put the hood up and didnt feel like looking a full on ninja i'd have a chunky metal zipper clanging against my face. i wish he'd make an iteration that didnt have that problem or at least had a larger hood where the zipper wouldnt be so cumbersome.

Comment

• 550BC
                    • Jan 2013

Originally posted by messenoire View Post
                    ill never understand why boris hoodies are so popular if you look at them from a functional standpoint. i've had several iterations of the gloved ninja hoodie and although i loved the way they looked i found myself parting with them one after the next because it didnt function as a hoodie at all. when i'd put the hood up and didnt feel like looking a full on ninja i'd have a chunky metal zipper clanging against my face. i wish he'd make an iteration that didnt have that problem or at least had a larger hood where the zipper wouldnt be so cumbersome.
                    I actually agree with this... owning pieces dating from 2008/2009 I had the same with his hoodies, currently wearing the SS13 version, he has balaclava's though..maybe that could be something a hoodie combined with a balaclava all in 1. then we could do a riot without having a zipper against our face and won't get stuck in my mustache.
                    a fish out of water dies

Comment

• magic
                      • Feb 2009

Maybe the Cardigan works better?
                      Focusing on object details

Comment

• 550BC
                        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by magic View Post
                        Maybe the Cardigan works better?
                        Never owned a cardigan actually.. so can't tell, but to edit my previous post I don't find the zip on the ''ninja'' hoodies a problem or something necessarily to be changed, I am ok with how they're now.
                        a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Resonkuken
                          • Oct 2012

Get an 11 hoodie and problem solved. They`re good quality and have a similar fit. The hood is huge, very assasins creed like.

Comment

• casem
                            • Sep 2006

^On a related note, I hate, hate, hate how he gloves everything, hoodies, jackets, sweaters. So dumb. Reminds me of HS when the emo kids cut holes in their hoodies to put their thumb through.
                            music

Comment

• 550BC
                              • Jan 2013

Originally posted by casem83 View Post
                              ^On a related note, I hate, hate, hate how he gloves everything, hoodies, jackets, sweaters. So dumb. Reminds me of HS when the emo kids cut holes in their hoodies to put their thumb through.

a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                                kitsch killer
                                • Sep 2006

/\ lol.

I love the fingerless gloved effect on the perforated hoodie from SS13 I own. It's a detail that adds just a bit more character. And if I don't feel like using it, I just flip the cuffs up and they sit snug against the sleeve. And I have no problem with the zipper because he changed from the chunky ones to the riri.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎