• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lowrey
    ventiundici
    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by fncyths View Post
    [center] yup. jony ive doesn't give a fuck about fashion
    Well, the comment wasn't about giving a fuck, but rather "dressing like shit".
    "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• Zenith
      • Jun 2009

That moment when you realise a Kooples jacket is of higher quality than an SLP one...
      Last edited by Zenith; 03-05-2015, 07:23 AM.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Women's fashion week in Paris in full effect and SZ is asleep again. Pathetic.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Shifts
          • Jul 2013

No no, wide awake digesting the updates I'm getting. A bit surprised very few posts about it so far though.

Comment

• Verdandi
            • Mar 2012

He just can't help it, can he?

They should rename the whole thing into Maison Galliano and let him bring back the Marchesa Casati. It's what he exels at and I miss it.

edit: And Yohji just made me cry. For real.
            Last edited by Verdandi; 03-06-2015, 03:01 PM.
            lavender menace

Comment

• Quiet
              Banned
              • Nov 2014

the thing about fashion shows is just because youre there doesnt mean you give a fuck about fashion. it means they always have free booze and there's always an after party. most of the time they're social events that someone just happened to make clothes for. so it goes...

Comment

• Faust
                kitsch killer
                • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Quiet View Post
                the thing about fashion shows is just because youre there doesnt mean you give a fuck about fashion. it means they always have free booze and there's always an after party. most of the time they're social events that someone just happened to make clothes for. so it goes...
                You sound like a fashion student.
                Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• ProfMonnitoff
                  • Jan 2007

Or in Ive's case maybe he has a multi billion dollar product being released tomorrow and showing his face at a few events can determine the type of press it will get
                  Originally posted by jogu
                  i went out to take garbage out and froze my tits runnin down stairs , think im gonna chill at home tonite . hungry tho anyone have cool ideas on what to order for supper , not pizza tho sick of pizza

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

The Euro is really getting hammered by the $. Wanna go back to Europe just to shop Anyway, good news for the fashion industry overall and much welcome news for us Americans who have seen eye-popping prices for way too long...

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• delicious_not
                      • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      The Euro is really getting hammered by the $. Wanna go back to Europe just to shop Anyway, good news for the fashion industry overall and much welcome news for us Americans who have seen eye-popping prices for way too long...
                      hammered? what's the proper word for the damage that russian ruble is taking then? it feels like HELL here. like some special hell for those who spend too much money on expensive clothes.

just an example of this nightmare: bought a drkshdw hoodie online in summer 2014 - paid 15.000 RUB retail; went to a local shop a few days ago and saw the same hoodie for almost 35.000 RUB

buying stuff at 50-60% off knowing that you actually pay retail price if you convert the currency the old way - oh my god, this is so devastating.

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Yeah, I am sorry that the Russian people have to bear the brunt of Western sanctions. It's fucked up what's going on there. But I'm not there (thank god!) :-)

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by delicious_not View Post
                          hammered? what's the proper word for the damage that russian ruble is taking then? it feels like HELL here. like some special hell for those who spend too much money on expensive clothes.

just an example of this nightmare: bought a drkshdw hoodie online in summer 2014 - paid 15.000 RUB retail; went to a local shop a few days ago and saw the same hoodie for almost 35.000 RUB

buying stuff at 50-60% off knowing that you actually pay retail price if you convert the currency the old way - oh my god, this is so devastating.
                          Russian retail markup is one of the craziest ever, so it's expected. Out of large amount of shops out there I can name only 2 honest with their pricing, 314project and svmoscow (which has markup but rather deep sales policy).

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Originally posted by newp View Post
                            Russian retail markup is one of the craziest ever, so it's expected. Out of large amount of shops out there I can name only 2 honest with their pricing, 314project and svmoscow (which has markup but rather deep sales policy).
                            Dude, he's talking about the collapse of the Russian ruble (in case you haven't read the news in the past six months )

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• newp
                              • Feb 2013

Dude, he's talking about the collapse of the Russian ruble (in case you haven't read the news in the past six months )
                              I know, I've just added difference between "bought online" and "bought in retail russian store" always was much more than "bought in retail EU store" for most cases.
                              Speaking of which, russian rouble failure wasn't reflected in several stores: used it to my advantage and grabbed W:M beanie for ~110 euros.

Comment

• Atomine
                                • Jul 2012

The Euro is really getting hammered by the $. Wanna go back to Europe just to shop
                                you should wait a little.

"Deutsche Bank says the euro is going to $0.85"
                                A flight of capital from Europe means the euro is going to drop below parity.
                                380 bucks for a T-shirt isn't normal, but on Stylezeitgeist it is.
                                Stylezeitgeist not even once.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎