• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

I think we should just to fuck him up.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• TriggerDiscipline
      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by DudleyGray View Post
      I know everyone is upset about the price hikes, but people, please don't resort to Bergfabel.
      I dont think they are the same thing but ok
      Originally posted by unwashed
      Try to use a phone camera in broad daylight or use a proper camera.
      Originally posted by Ahimsa
      I've found it extremely pleasant and enthralling over repeated whiffs so I would highly recommend.

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Hahahahaha! You should go into marketing.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Fuuma
          • Sep 2006

Originally posted by fit magna caedes
          I agree, but I never much liked it, so I may be biased. Do like seeing more hairy men lying around the website. Get sick of perfectly manicured "fashion" bodies.

And as to Seinfeld's enduring popularity:

Me only cruel immortality
          Consumes: I wither slowly in thine arms,
          Here at the quiet limit of the world,
          A white-hair'd shadow roaming like a dream
          The ever-silent spaces of the East
          If you saw my hairy legs you'd quote this:

Surely some revelation is at hand;
          Surely the Second Coming is at hand.
          The Second Coming!
          Hardly are those words out
          When a vast image out of Spritus Mundi
          Troubles my sight: somewhere in the sands of the desert
          A shape with lion body and the head of a man,
          A gaze blank and pitiless as the sun,
          Is moving its slow thighs, while all about it
          Reel shadows of the indignant desert birds.
          The darkness drops again; but now I know
          That twenty centuries of stony sleep
          Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
          And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
          Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
          Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
          http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

• 550BC
            • Jan 2013

I've been wearing long tees for as long as I can remember. Being inspired by Bone Thugs N Harmony and Tupac their clothing style as a teen. Started from Karl Kani to Stussy etc. Eventually Rick Owens and now Boris for years. Lately I've been getting tired of them.. I've been more interested in more fitted or at least shorter / normal length tees. Curious if someone had a similar experience and I have seriously no idea where to find proper "fitted" tees without paying 270-300euro like BBS charges these days. I own 1 fitted BBS, but he doesn't make them to often..
            a fish out of water dies

Comment

• unwashed
              • Dec 2008

Most of my fitted tees are HM just for underneath sweaters and shirts.
              I have a couple of fitted tees for warm weather from Silent. These do the trick for me. Cheap (especially on sale) and durable. I wear the same tees for couple of years now without any crazy pilling.
              Grailed link

Comment

• Nickefuge
                • Nov 2014

I´d consider American Apparel tees. Mine lasted for more than 4 years without any hole whatsoever. Get them while AA ist still in business!
                "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
                -Paris Hilton

Comment

• neostrifeX
                  • Jun 2013

550BC, that's been my predicament since maybe 2 months ago... ended up selling all my BBS tees which was what I primarily wore. I don't exactly know how fitted you want them and how much you want to spend, but I I just wear my Uniqlo Supima Cotton T-Shirts now. I've had them for the past 2-3 years and they're still as good as new and have held their shape.

Comment

• Monoral
                    • Mar 2014

I am also gotten tired of elongated tees lately. Start wearing normal lengths a lot more these past few weeks. I am wearing American Apparel regular short sleeves tees in black or white.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

I'm not tired of elongated tees, but I've actually found myself buying (normal length) UC graphic tees. It's like wearing a band shirt, but without being a 30-something dad who still wears band shirts.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Faust
                        kitsch killer
                        • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 550BC View Post
                        I've been wearing long tees for as long as I can remember. Being inspired by Bone Thugs N Harmony and Tupac their clothing style as a teen. Started from Karl Kani to Stussy etc. Eventually Rick Owens and now Boris for years. Lately I've been getting tired of them.. I've been more interested in more fitted or at least shorter / normal length tees. Curious if someone had a similar experience and I have seriously no idea where to find proper "fitted" tees without paying 270-300euro like BBS charges these days. I own 1 fitted BBS, but he doesn't make them to often..
                        Devon or The Viridi-Anne. I suppose not much cheaper in Europe.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• 550BC
                          • Jan 2013

thank you all for your input! I've been thinking about buying Silent. Might take a look into it.

American Apparel sounds good, used to own some basic white tees. Will visit next week and see if I can find something that works for me. I don't have UNIQLO in The Netherlands, or do we?

Faust, I've been thinking about to buy some TVA, but a friend recommended me to buy it second hand as they usually go extremely low in resell value. Also the Europe-Asia tax situation is kind of shitty yes.

I don't want to sell my elongated t-shirts. They're too comfortable and look great with my leather jackets,coats etc. I already sold a couple in the past and it felt like selling my underwear.. 100% sure I will regret that decision. Hope you won't neostrife.

Might sell a few basics I don't use. But my wardrobe is shrinking so much, that I'm basically only able to wear my jumpsuit this season..
                          a fish out of water dies

Comment

• Faust
                            kitsch killer
                            • Sep 2006

Silent you need to try on. I've encountered some weird fits. They do look good though. But aren't most of them elongated too?

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• BrokenBoards
                              • Jan 2014

Plokhov's basics are amazing and should fit the bill for what you're after. They can run about the same $ as the rest, but they've fully pushed me out of my tunic/dick tank phase. So much so that I'm going to take a rotary cutter to shorten a lot of my Boris/Rick pieces.
                              "I would use lard if it came in a pretty bottle."

Comment

• jskidder1
                                • Jan 2011

rick has been putting out normal length versions of the level t the last few seasons. for example:

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎