• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zamb
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by TriggerDiscipline View Post
    nothing wrong with some nice guayaberas though
    of course not,
    I am Jamaican........I know them all too well.
    “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
    .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• round
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by zamb View Post
      what are you going to buy gaberdine pants and guayabera shirts?
      My school is following Sinatra, going from Hoboken to LA, to Las Vegas, to Miami to Cuba.

Should be pretty cool, no real shopping though, more educational.

Comment

• En.
        • May 2015

Originally posted by round View Post
        My school is following Sinatra, going from Hoboken to LA, to Las Vegas, to Miami to Cuba.

Should be pretty cool, no real shopping though, more educational.
        How is the trip related to your school? Sounds cool.

Comment

• Nickefuge
          • Nov 2014

Originally posted by delicious_snot View Post
          i bought something in a mass market store
          i'm a fuccboi dressed in cheap knockoffs who don't know shit about what SZ forum represents
          Idk why you´d log into SZ, read the threads, learn about the garment industry, maybe even read Geoffrey B. Small´s posts (you should, btw) and with that knowledge in mind go out and spend your money at Zara. It´s like fucking some stranger in the parking lot unprotected after sex ed.

Dressing "flashy" and buying consciously are not inseparable. At all.
          I know your "the world is shit anyways" attitude. I myself went through puberty as well. But at the end of the day you´re just being lazy even though you know better.

one more time: yes, sometimes i love to look like the most random guy possible if i feel like i don't need any attention
          Like I said: ain´t nothing wrong with that.

when i get sick, i don't go to the doctor dressed head to toe rick/julius/yohji
          That´s when I wear Damir. (insert rap battle audience going crazy)
          "The only rule is don't be boring and dress cute wherever you go. Life is too short to blend in."
          -Paris Hilton

Comment

• round
            • Aug 2015

Originally posted by En. View Post
            How is the trip related to your school? Sounds cool.
            I go to a very hippie kind of school, we take trips every year sometimes more than once, we take a course on the history of Frank Sinatra, and LA, Las Vegas etc. and then we travel around the world and learn about the places and him more in depth.

Last year we followed the trail of the vikings, the school is very heavy into thematic education.

Comment

• zamb
              • Nov 2006

I go to a very hippie kind of school, we take trips every year sometimes more than once, we take a course on the history of Frank Sinatra, and LA, Las Vegas etc. and then we travel around the world and learn about the places and him more in depth.

Last year we followed the trail of the vikings, the school is very heavy into thematic education.
              interesting, please do tell what are you studying........Music?

and how does a course on Sinatra factor into your degree....
              “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
              .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• round
                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by zamb View Post
                interesting, please do tell what are you studying........Music?

and how does a course on Sinatra factor into your degree....
                It's a high school, I'm going to be a senior.

So.. I'm not going for a degree in anything at the moment

Due to some stuff that happened in the past year, I was unable to go to my local public school, and no other place would really have me, so I found a spot in the school I am going to now. Its an international school, with people from literally everywhere, it's very engaged in international studies because of this.

Comment

• BlacknWhite
                  • Apr 2014

Due to some stuff that happened in the past year, I was unable to go to my local public school, and no other place would really have me,
                  I knew a guy at Cooper Union, who tried to set his high school on fire, and another guy who if I recall, assaulted one of his teachers. Even after that, they only got transferred to another public school, so I'm interested in knowing what hardcore stuff you did.

Comment

• round
                    • Aug 2015

Originally posted by BlacknWhite View Post
                    I knew a guy at Cooper Union, who tried to set his high school on fire, and another guy who if I recall, assaulted one of his teachers. Even after that, they only got transferred to another public school, so I'm interested in knowing what hardcore stuff you did.
                    Using on school grounds, not going to school etc..

I was sent to rehab and a few psych places, so after that no public school wanted anything to do with me. I've been clean almost a year now, and since I tested very well for my new school, and haven't been fucking up, they accepted me.

Basically, I wasn't a very good person, fucked over my friends, teachers, principal, and the school decided that I wasn't a good fit there, so they tried to push me into other "Therapeutic" places, which equate to asylums. I'm just happy to be out of my old high school, it's more conducive to me not being a fuck up.

Comment

• DudleyGray
                      • Jul 2013

Haha, I've had to lie my way out of a mental hospital or two in my day, good times (not really). Nice to hear you're in a better place now.
                      bandcamp | facebook | youtube

Comment

• Law
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                        It´s like fucking some stranger in the parking lot unprotected after sex ed.
                        We've all done it.

Comment

• smudge
                          • Jul 2012

Thanks for sharing Geoffrey B Small's post. It was incredibly insightful. Now I'm driven to go support his team by buying one of his coats.

Comment

• lowrey
                            ventiundici
                            • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Nickefuge View Post
                            Idk why you´d log into SZ, read the threads, learn about the garment industry, maybe even read Geoffrey B. Small´s posts (you should, btw) and with that knowledge in mind go out and spend your money at Zara. It´s like fucking some stranger in the parking lot unprotected after sex ed.

Dressing "flashy" and buying consciously are not inseparable. At all.
                            I know your "the world is shit anyways" attitude. I myself went through puberty as well. But at the end of the day you´re just being lazy even though you know better.

Like I said: ain´t nothing wrong with that.

That´s when I wear Damir. (insert rap battle audience going crazy)
                            "AVANT GUARDE HIGHEST FASHION. NOW NOW this is it people, these are the brands no one fucking knows and people are like WTF. they do everything by hand in their freaking secret basement and shit."

STYLEZEITGEIST MAGAZINE | BLOG

Comment

• LOVE
                              • Dec 2007

do you also go into michelin star restaurants and yell at the customers about how you get just as full off cheaper food? nobody cares, go away.

Comment

• HugAndWug
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by LOVE View Post
                                do you also go into michelin star restaurants and yell at the customers about how you get just as full off cheaper food? nobody cares, go away.
                                What's the point of getting good food when McDonalds exists??? People can't even tell the difference after you shit it out so there's no point in trying to impress people gosh.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎