X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Totally. One coming to my closet next spring for sure.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• eleven crows
      • Mar 2011

can't understand why devoa isn't a more appreciated or talked about label. never worn anything that compares to the fit. anatomical extravagance.

Comment

• Raw
        • Oct 2009

Have you read through the Devoa seasonal collection threads? Devoa is very appreciated and gets a lot of interest.

Comment

• eleven crows
          • Mar 2011

i have skimmed them and will now have a look through. there's a difference between talk in a seasonal thread and discussion/wear throughout the rest of the forum, but maybe i'm just missing it.

Comment

• kunk75
            Banned
            • May 2008

while wearing nike x undercover pants, wife said "how did you manage to find homosexual gym clothes?"

Comment

• Faust
              kitsch killer
              • Sep 2006

Ladies, leggins are not pants. At least cover your ass with a t-shirt or something.
              Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• zamb
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Faust View Post
                Ladies, leggins are not pants. At least cover your ass with a t-shirt or something.
                you got a problem with that.............Playa?
                “You know,” he says, with a resilient smile, “it is a hard world for poets.”
                .................................................. .......................

Zam Barrett Spring 2017 Now in stock

Comment

• volta
                  • May 2009

both suck.

Comment

• Faust
                    kitsch killer
                    • Sep 2006

Definitely an aesthetic one. Although, is vulgarity an aesthetic or a moral issue? Or a bit of both? There is a school of thought where two intersect - that people shy away from violence, for example, because it is ugly.

I can't think of any styling context that would make it appealing, even if you have the perfect body.

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• Originally posted by Faust View Post
                      Amen to that! Especially those nylon ones, I don't get how women think they are equivalent to pants. No one would go out in just tights (which are made of the same material but have the closed foot part) as pants but the open foot part seems to make women go crazy. I've witnessed many panties flashing through those god awful nylon leggings, call me old fashioned but I find it absolutely disgusting, no matter how good is the body that is carrying them. Also, aesthetically the nylon leggings are just so wrong (imo) and can ruin otherwise nice outfit completely. In Finland nylon leggings and a tunic/dress seems to be the summer uniform among women for the past six years or so.
                      Last edited by Guest; 10-27-2011, 05:46 AM.

Comment

• Oasis
                        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by flux View Post
                        Amen to that! Especially those nylon ones, I don't get how women think they are equivalent to pants. No one would go out in just tights (which are made of the same material but have the closed foot part) as pants but the open foot part seems to make women go crazy. I've witnessed many panties flashing through those god awful nylon leggings, call me old fashioned but I find it absolutely disgusting, no matter how good is the body that is carrying them. Also, aesthetically the nylon leggings are just so wrong (imo) and can ruin otherwise nice outfit completely. In Finland nylon leggings and a tunic/dress seems to be a summer uniform among women for the past six years or so.
                        It's a common occurance in the UK also although I can't say I agree with the bit in bold..
                        Originally posted by christianef
                        u looks like tbone on the juice.

Comment

• Patroklus
                          Banned
                          • Feb 2011

When does a stretch pant with an elastic waist become a legging and why is only one of them acceptable as a pair of pants?

What about unconventional leggings like the Ann D leather leggings?

and I just kind of want to post this.

Comment

• endorphinz
                            Banned
                            • Jun 2009

it may not be cutting edge fashion but it certainly ain't disgusting either

Comment

• kunk75
                              Banned
                              • May 2008

^yeah, i think i am on the leggings/tights are ok bandwagon after that link

Comment

• Fuuma
                                • Sep 2006

Definitely an aesthetic one. Although, is vulgarity an aesthetic or a moral issue? Or a bit of both? There is a school of thought where two intersect - that people shy away from violence, for example, because it is ugly.

I can't think of any styling context that would make it appealing, even if you have the perfect body.
                                I can and have been exposed to it several times.
                                Selling CCP, Harnden, Raf, Rick etc.
                                http://www.stylezeitgeist.com/forums...me-other-stuff

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎