• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Faust
    kitsch killer
    • Sep 2006

Cool Offices

Sooo, it looks like StylZeitgeist magazine will have an office next month - keep your fingers crossed. Meanwhile, I wanted to hear some ideas about office furniture and office spaces that are interesting. Please file them here. I really like USM Modular, but also wouldn't mind going a cheaper route...

I wish I could afford to hire JAMESPLUMB.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine
  • ES3K
    • Oct 2008

I did never regret investing in USM. It's timeless, very expand-/changeable and if you don't like it any more (or going out of business or whatever) you can resell it for a good price, or take it home and use it there. After some redecorating we had a spare table in the office -- it's now my dinner table at home.

Comment

• swami
      • Jul 2008

USM is functional but a little clinical no?

If you like James Plumb you might also derive a lot of inspiration from ROMAN & WILLIAMS They did a great job with 211 Elizabeth street in NYC

Love Porro's office furniture!

Comment

• Faust
        kitsch killer
        • Sep 2006

Yes, they were in the same FRAME issue as Jamesplumb and the kid who did LN-CC interior. I am sure we cannot afford them.
        Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Comment

• swami
          • Jul 2008

You dont need to hire any of them , I am pretty sure you can pull it off on your own with a contractor!

Heres one from Porro to get your creative juices flowing

Comment

• endersgame
            • Aug 2009

location and natural light over anything else really. build-out plans and contracting depends on how long you can secure a lease. no sense in spending too much money if not long-term or if the LL doubles your rent in 2-years..

i like this line of furniture from japan called trope, but i don't know of any domestic distributors..

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎