• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MetroBulotDodo
    • Oct 2010

Various Ann Demeulemeester Boots

Ann D Knee-High Flat Zip Boots
    Size 37.5

Pre-owned. Excellent condition - negligible erasure of heel.

I love these boots, but my leg measures 11.5" at the top of the calf and these measure the standard 14" at its opening. I have too many shoes to have these taken in at the top, so hopefully someone will have the chance to enjoy these classics.

These boots have been worn fewer than 10 times - the heel erasure is negligible. The heel measures 1 1/4".

Shoes fit between 37 and 37.5. (Trust me - I know my Ann.) Footwear from pre-09 Ann D, particularly shoes with tapered toes (vs boxy), tended to run more true to size than they do now. This is mostly the case with these boots - you can fit if you are a 37.5 in old Ann or 37 -37.5 in new Ann. (If you're a 37 in old Ann, just add an insert if necessary.) I am a true IT 37 and these fit perfectly with a thin insole and just enough room to spare at the toe. (Typical EU 37 measures 9 5/8" - these are 9 3/4".)

SOLD

Ann Demeulemeester (same season as above)
    Ankle Boots with Semi-attached Cuff and Ties sz EU 36.5

Nearly same condition as above except that the heel has been vibramed and a an extra layer of leather added to the existing leather sole. Size 36.5 - can accommodate a 37 (as they do me.) These shoes are very recognizably Ann D.

PM if you have sizing questions for want to see a fit pic.

Asking SOLD
    Last edited by MetroBulotDodo; 04-13-2012, 10:10 PM.
    "To articulate what is past does not mean to recognize 'how it really was.'
    It means to take control of a memory, as it flashes in a moment of danger."

-Walter Benjamin. Thesis VI, Theses on the Philosophy of History
    My rarities and quotidian garments for sale thread. My tumblr and eBay page.
Working...
X
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎