Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: Kill me with ⤜Leather

Quote Originally Posted by mrbeuys View Post
    Good to have you back.
    X
    Quote Originally Posted by zamb View Post
    INDEED
    Happy 2018 Miss B.

And I'm happy you two are still here! But where is everyone?! It's a sea of new & unfamiliar names! This is what happens when you blink and a year goes by.

Zam, thank you. All the best to you and yours. It's going to be an excellent year. Better be ready with the leather. :)

Speaking of, I remember an amazing jacket you did several years back. This one:

So good. What was the hide, cow? Such a gorgeous thing.

God, that was in 2011. No wonder it seems like a new generation takeover has hit the forum. I swear, in a few years we'll be seeing the OG members posting alongside their kids.

sain't

Hi, babe!
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Hello, E. :)
    sain't

LOOOOOVE this thread, and love leather of course. Beautiful style pic choices interest1.
    my recent leather love purchase, rick owens lace-up naska jacket:

I love the leather on this jacket. I have a bunch of Rick Owen's leather jackets and the leather used almost seems to be on a lighter, thinner side. This is the first RO jacket I have that is a thick, sturdy, heavy leather. Almost feels like horse, but is calf. Fantastic detailing, worth it x500

That's sick. I love that whole braided leather concept. Rick did a tote for us with the same detail.
    Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months - Oscar Wilde

StyleZeitgeist Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by Faust View Post
    That's sick. I love that whole braided leather concept. Rick did a tote for us with the same detail.
    that's amazing, the braiding is heavy duty too, no flimsiness on this jacket

I was introduced to this thread today as being one of the best possible things I could look through in online fashion. I couldn't pass up on throwing some pieces in for consideration.

LQ4cbCx.jpg
    clGM1NC.jpg
    UhFITz0.jpg

This thread is amazing and I'm sad that I'm only discovering it now.
    Found a few of the leather pants in this thread for cheap. Check the women's good finds thread if you're interested.

Kodiak, I loved those fits you posted with the Rick heels in the recent purchases thread. Those boots deserve to be in this thread.